Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTTT

Bump To The Top

for all of the newbies on board at ALIPAC. You should listen to these.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I've sent the link to these audio files out to our e-mail alerts list tonight. The e-mail encourages folks to come here to express their opinions on those audio clips.

If anyone using our forums has not signed up for our e-mail alerts, please take the time to do so using the box in the upper left.

W
    It wouldn't matter he'd just say freedom of speech. That' what he said when asked about them marching up and down with their hateful signs,and waving our flag upside down

The only thing that seems to matter to Bush is what he can do for, or get from ,foreign countries

We have received an email requesting these be moved back to the top of General Discussion for our new members.

If you have never heard these before, please listen to the audio and post your comments and reactions here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89
    [i]
    I am not a confrontational person, but I do not back down from anyone or compromise my core values. My size, appearance, and attitude keep me out of fights. I have a terrorist hunting permit, 3 USMC stickers, a off-roaders for Bush, an American flag, and my personal favorite, "Protect America No Amnesty for Illegal Aliens" (compliments of CFIF.org) on my truck. I work in San Diego, and get more honks and thumbs ups than people telling me I'm #1. I respond by letting know that they're #1.

Do I recommend this for everyone, absolutely not. For me, I've had enough. This is my country, and no one is going to tell me otherwise.
    Way to go Marine, I will keep an eye out for you the next time I am down that way.
    I too have a American flag and a USMC sticker on the back of my 4X4 truck.
    Stay safe down there,
    Semper Fi

I've been in these forums for more than one year.

This is a good thread but what a disappointment to read and see members or former members who no longer post or rarely do. Then realize that this thread was started more than one year ago and these are their old comments.

This thread was recently revived. Sometimes the dates (last year) don't stand out immediately.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

BlueHills, Tom2, and SaveOurState, and CharlesOakIsland are all still here.

82Marine89 was with us for a bit after the Battle of Free Republic. I exchange e-mails with him from time to time. He is active on other forums and still a friend to the cause.

I talked with rakishoner some via email when he became less active. Not to get into specifics but he had fallen on some tough times.

DonQ went his own way and nobody has heard from Judy in about a month.

Husker stops by from time to time but is not hopeful for a political resolution to this crisis.

The real mystery is Shaw. Shaw was one of the founding fathers of this site and his aid, counsel, and assistance was top notch. He was a real pleasure to work with. There have been many times that a lot of us have missed Shaw. His old email is defunct. The last word we had was that his health was poor and he was trying to move away from an unstable area in the SW.

That was the last we ever heard of Shaw. I hope you are out there and doing well buddy. We miss ya Shaw. I hope you are alive and well. ALIPAC lives on and we are still using many of the things you taught us.

W

I have a friend here tonite who's parent were raised in Germany. As she listened to these audio clips with me, she turned sheet white. When I finally got her calmed down, she said.

"It's too late for words anymore. It's already started, just like in Germany."

I asked her to clarify what she meant and she said:

"Buy lots of guns"!!!

My God, I hope she's wrong!!!!!!!

Cheyenne,

Every Cuban-American( - for clarity) I speak too, is very disturbed and see all the warning signs. They fear what is next for us.

I'll I have to say is don't run, fight! Read the Red Badge of Courage.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Cheyenne,

Every Cuban-American( - for clarity) I speak too, is very disturbed and see all the warning signs. They fear what is next for us.

I'll I have to say is don't run, fight! Read the Red Badge of Courage.

Dixie
    I'm too darn stubborn to run (or maybe too stupid). I am an American Indian - and I won't give up my land!!!

Thank you W for bring that post back. For some it was bittersweet to see post from old friends. I am a newbie here so for me it brought back memories of Prop 187. We passed it, had our chance and again the court and Gov. Davis let us down. It was a slap in the face of we citizens. We had our chance to try and bring some sense to the chaos. Listening to those tapes was very upsetting. Naturally at the time of 187 we weren't told of those speakers. The media let us down out of fear or their own political agenda. I've come to believe most politicians here are afraid. They are afraid of the power Latinos have gained in this state. We do have a few elected officials in the house such as Bilbray, Hunter and Rohrabacher who are trying to make citizens and government see the situation. Perhaps there are others but our senators and governor are hopeless in this cause. All they want is votes and/or cheap labor for business it seems. So you other states, I'm counting on you. Perhaps someday your efforts will help California.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast