Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"There should be a goal (undocumented immigrants) can have for themselves to get to, no matter how hard it is, so they don't have uncertainty and despair in their lives," Walter claimed.
    I am sick and tired of the 'uncertainty and despair' they create in our lives as they slowly turn the US into a Third World cesspool.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    In addition to the bullcrap about crops rotting in the field, if they get rid of the 20 - 30 million ILLEGAL ALIENS, there will far less demand for goods.

Maybe that is the key........they don't want to lose all the profits for the stuff the ILLEGALS buy. The h--- with citizens as long as their pockets are full of profits.
    CJ, this is exactly what this is about. This is how they claim illegals are good for the economy. More people = more consumption (C). It's simple supply and demand.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

THE US GOVERMENT ON IMMIGRATION ISSUES !!

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

It's time for Ag to stop whining, cease relying on illegal labor, and mechanize.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    The Problem I see with ignoring the Issue is that the more Illegals that pile up here in the United States the better the Voting Base the Senators and Politicians will have. So why not wait to bring up the issue later. We need to kick this fight up a notch and really take it to the Senators before they really dont care what we think. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I doubt Congress equates inaction with defeat. By continuing to ignore our laws, people will continue to illegally cross the border, and within the next few years most of Mexico will have embedded itself here. Then Congress will throw up its hands and say it's too late. Fait accompli---by taking the path of least resistance. This is what I expect from the pack of cowards.
    I think this has been their goal all along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    The Problem I see with ignoring the Issue is that the more Illegals that pile up here in the United States the better the Voting Base the Senators and Politicians will have. So why not wait to bring up the issue later. We need to kick this fight up a notch and really take it to the Senators before they really dont care what we think. JMO
    Good point. We need to stay on them until they want to retire instead of run for another term. Clean the house through attrition.

Yes, illegals on the backburner, citizens at the front of the line. For once, please.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Quote:
    Mexican President Felipe Calderon Sunday demanded the United States surrender its sovereignty, abandon the rule of law and accede to Mexico's inherent supremacy

LOL!! The only problem is every one in Washington agrees with him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12