Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nice to see principled people recognizing their true net worth. I too will vote for Chuck Baldwin even if I have to write it in. One question though, is there provision for a write-in on electronic voting in NC? Anybody know?

April
    In the first place, a wasted vote is a vote for someone you know does not represent your own beliefs and principles. A wasted vote is a vote for someone you know will not lead the country in the way it should go. A wasted vote is a vote for the "lesser of two evils." Or, in the case of John McCain and Barack Obama, what we have is a choice between the "evil of two
    lessers."
    WELL SAID!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You tell them Chuck!

But I just got my sample CA ballot and Chuck is not on there. I noticed Alan Keyes is, I was thinking of voting for Alan. Or should I write in Chuck Baldwin?
    Some states do not recognize write in candidates unless they pre-register.

If my vote wouldn't be counted for that reason, I personally would vote for Keyes.

If you are in California, Baldwin is an official write in though.
    Both Chuck Baldwin and Darrell Castle will be official write in candidates in California. This process is officially certified with the California Secretary of State, and includes a full slate of Electoral College electors. These votes WILL be counted, and are officially tallied.

http://aipcalif.blogspot.com/2008/07/ai ... ldwin.html

How To Write In Chuck Baldwin & Darrell Castle In California
    Select the "Write-In" option. Write in the candidate's name: Chuck Baldwin in the Presidential spot and Darrell Castle in the Vice Presidential spot. Remember, don't make any extraneous marks on your ballot or it won't count. You have the right to receive a new ballot if, prior to casting your ballot, you believe you made a mistake. The poll workers will assist you if you have any questions on how to cast your write in vote. If you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to ask.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You tell them Chuck!

But I just got my sample CA ballot and Chuck is not on there. I noticed Alan Keyes is, I was thinking of voting for Alan. Or should I write in Chuck Baldwin?
    Some states do not recognize write in candidates unless they pre-register.

If my vote wouldn't be counted for that reason, I personally would vote for Keyes.

If you are in California, Baldwin is an official write in though.
    Both Chuck Baldwin and Darrell Castle will be official write in candidates in California. This process is officially certified with the California Secretary of State, and includes a full slate of Electoral College electors. These votes WILL be counted, and are officially tallied.

http://aipcalif.blogspot.com/2008/07/ai ... ldwin.html

How To Write In Chuck Baldwin & Darrell Castle In California
    Select the "Write-In" option. Write in the candidate's name: Chuck Baldwin in the Presidential spot and Darrell Castle in the Vice Presidential spot. Remember, don't make any extraneous marks on your ballot or it won't count. You have the right to receive a new ballot if, prior to casting your ballot, you believe you made a mistake. The poll workers will assist you if you have any questions on how to cast your write in vote. If you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to ask.
    Well, this is good to know. I thought I saw on his website that he would be ON the ballot for California and was upset that he was not....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would prefer for Baldwin to be on the ballot. But, since I prefer him to Alan Keyes, I will write him in.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I have the official vote-by-mail ballot in my hands right now! I also like Alan Keys and am tempted to vote for him. However, I do think i'm going to write in Chuck Baldwin.

Also, those in California should take a good look at Prop 6, Police and Law Enforcement Funding. Criminal Penalties and Laws

It has a provision, if passed (yes vote), that would prohibit bail to any illegal invader who is charged with a violent or gang crime.

Please take a look at this one and read about it...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Baldwin would have preferred to be on the ballot, too.

There was a lawsuit over this, and Baldwin lost. I didn't pay much attention to the specifics though.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Gov Palin has bought new life to the McCain ticket. But not enough to even give McCain a 2nd thought. I dont like his stance on the economy, health care, or illegal immigration. Obama is even worse. Any man who wont provide proof that he is an actual American, is NOT.

I will vote for Chuck Baldwin.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I have the official vote-by-mail ballot in my hands right now! I also like Alan Keys and am tempted to vote for him. However, I do think i'm going to write in Chuck Baldwin.

Also, those in California should take a good look at Prop 6, Police and Law Enforcement Funding. Criminal Penalties and Laws

It has a provision, if passed (yes vote), that would prohibit bail to any illegal invader who is charged with a violent or gang crime.

Please take a look at this one and read about it...
    Thanks for posting this and also the above message about the lawsuit and Dr. Baldwin not being on the ballot. I was confused as to why he was not when I was fairly sure he was.

Vote For Chuck Baldwin!

The Republican Party needs a WWF style smack down with a folding chair and the kitchen sink thrown in for good measure. They are as worthless as the Communist inspired Democrats. One need only to look no farther than Washington DC to see the decay of our political system (including the Supreme-less Court). The politicians both Republican and Democrat are in it to their eyeballs with the rot and filth. It's only about power and power means money. The great majority of the politicians in DC have been bought by big money, big pharma, big anything that places lobbyists there to influence the outcome of congress and the entire political process. Our voices are rarely heeded. Is the $700 billion bailout any clue? And this is just the most obvious of their criminality!
    If Sen. McCain loses, no big deal. He is not in my opinion a conservative with (among other things) his pro-illegal amnesty try in congress. This shows (to me at least) that big business influences him for cheap labor. How about the lobbyists with Mexico's interests including their embassies and consulates? They and the Government of Mexico are in my opinion, an extension of the drug cartels because of the money to be made by having open borders with the complicity of the Mexican pseudo law enforcement. Not to mention their impoverished masses shown the door where the U.S. taxpayer provides easy street and lessens the pressure of a revolt there. It's win-win for the political creeps in Mexico, who in all likelihood grease the palms of the U.S. politicians!
    Sen. McCain may be a war hero but he is acting, in my opinion, like a traitor to the sovereignty of this country. How can any man especially one who has risked his neck in defending this country be so nonchalant about our border and security? It makes no sense to me and I am both a veteran of Desert Shield/Desert Storm and a Viet Nam era veteran as well. It can only be the lure of money, money and more money! I guess enough of it can over come the stench of it's origins! The terrorist are here I have seen them my self, read my post of the "Enemies Amoungst Us" on my return trip from Catalina Island. Read here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-471449-.html#471449

I will be giving my vote to Mr. Chuck Baldwin. I have read many of his posts and he comes loud and clear with and to the biggest issues facing this country!
    I liked especially his post on masculinity read here:

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin279.htm

I do believe that our country is with it's face in the dirt and when the last breath has been drawn, the infectious vermin of the politicians will be most vulnerable. They will try to rule with martial law but they will be vanquished because the true patriots will have nothing left to lose and will bring this country back to it's former glory.
    P.S. I am still a registered Republican and send back the GOP's nominee empty envelopes when he asks for money. It is the best I can do, when he does nothing for my country (except ruin it!), I'll let him pay for the postage!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast