Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watch Good Morning America

Good Morning America(ABC) is having a special on Mexico and illegal immigrants. I just turned on the propaganda.

Thanks, Mayday. I'll try to catch here in the Pacific northwest.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been watching this since it came on this morning. Talk about painting a picture of what the media wants you to think. Another spin off of a Tom Brokaw special, only from another network.

And not a word about how Messico is the second most dangerous country in the world.......
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Why didn't Diane Sawyer show the real Mexico, not just how great Mexico City is? I'd like to know where she got her statistics that illegal aliens only cost US taxpayers $60 per year per alien. According to her they pay taxes. The program was just a big tourist advertisement for Mexico City.

April
    MSM is not into telling the truth, it wants to put out fires in reference to illegal immigration!!!! I heard yesterday on CNN that farmers are freaking out because of this crack down on illegal immigration. They do not have enough workers for their crops and food prices may go up. I will pay for more for food if it means a safer country. It is just another load of BS that we need to make sure we do not buy!

These little spot raids going in a few places in the country are far from the "crackdown" that the MSM media is trying to portray this as. For example, in the LA raids, 800 of the 1300 arrested were already in jail. and even with these facts, the MSM is bombarding us with sob stories:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... titialskip

Call the Senate: NO to the Dream Act and AgJOBS Amnesties !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad I had to work today and missed the propaganda Sounds like you need a barf bag to endure.

April
    Here is the story on the interview and you can comment at the below link.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3701738&page=1

Migration of Mexicans Can't Be Stopped, Says Felipe Calderon

Mexican President Talks Exclusively to Diane Sawyer About Immigration Issues

Diane Sawyer walks with Mexican President Felipe Calderon. During their interview, Calderon said Americans should not be afraid of Spanish speakers because English always will dominate American culture.

President Bush signed a bill last year that authorized the construction of a 700-mile fence along the U.S.-Mexico border, which would cost billions of dollars.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has called the idea of building the fence "deplorable," and said today on "Good Morning America" that he wanted to strengthen the Mexican economy to keep Mexicans there.

"Let me tell you, I think that the only way to stop migration is to provide to the people opportunities here in Mexico," Calderon said in an exclusive interview with Diane Sawyer.

The Pew Research Center estimated that about 6.2 million undocumented Mexicans lived in the United States in 2005.

A majority of the Mexicans who cross the border are young and male. And while many of the immigrants come to the states seeking jobs and security, a large number of them already were employed in their native country.

Their goal is to make money in America and to send it back home and into the Mexican economy. The transaction is a huge boost to Mexico's economy, providing $20 billion a year in additional funds.

Calderon said having the youngest, strongest and bravest leaving the home country and their families take a huge toll on Mexico.

Calderon told Sawyer that some of his own relatives live and work in the United States— "some of them in the vegetable fields, others in restaurants and others in construction," he said.

Immigration to America is a "natural phenomenon," Calderon said, because Mexico has a large, young labor force that is needed by U.S. businesses, a sentiment that some politicians and business leaders across the country agree with.

Help Wanted
    New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg has said his city would "collapse if they were deported," referring to Mexican immigrants.

The agriculture and the food service industries across the country are especially reliant on Mexican workers. A recent report out of Washington said that apple growers don't have the workers to harvest the fruit.

"If you took away Hispanic labor from agriculture and from dairying in Wisconsin, we'd be in crisis," said Wisconsin Secretary of Agriculture Rod Nilestuen. "There's no two ways about that."

Migration of Mexicans Can't Be Stopped, Says Felipe Calderon

I taped this on my DVR and watched it tonight.

It was a sickening profile, because it painted such a rosy, nice picture of Mexico and Mexican's as our "friends" and how a fence makes us become enemies. The interview with Mexico's president was sickening as well, Diane Sawyer and he spewed the propaganda with subjects such as "the U.S. needs Mexican workers, otherwise the apples will rot on the trees of Washington." And "it is only NATURAL for Mexican citizens to 'emigrate' to the U.S. for jobs."

Barf!!! They made Mexico look so beautiful, but they only had one single clip of the slums of Mexico (and it was brief). Also talked about the skewed polls showing 60% of Americans are OK with seeing so much Spanish (what questions did they ask and who the heck did they poll??). They also showed every clip of anti-illegal protests where an anti-illegal protester was angry or violent (e.g. the clip of the crazy brother and sister in Irving who attacked the pro-illegal protesters). OF COURSE, they showed NOTHING of all the violence that the PRO-ILLEGALS have committed at just about every rally/march/protest they have attended or formed. ABC wouldn't DARE show the illegals in a negative light!

Pure propaganda, and I surely hope most Americans saw it for the lies and whitewashing it portrayed (there were definitely enough comments from Americans against the piece at the story mentioned above on ABC.com).

TexasGal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast