Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WATCH: Roy Moore's Attorney Holds PRESS CONFERENCE to Discuss Allegations

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WATCH: Roy Moore's Attorney Holds PRESS CONFERENCE to Discuss Allegations

WATCH: Roy Moore's Attorney Holds PRESS CONFERENCE to Discuss Allegations

Right Side Broadcasting Network

Streamed live 2 hours ago

SUBSCRIBE

Roy Moore's attorney Phillip Jauregui is holding a press conference today to discuss the misconduct allegations against Roy Moore and the situation with the upcoming Alabama Senate election. The press conference will be at the Alabama Republican Party headquarters in Hoover, Alabama. Join us for LIVE COVERAGE of the Roy Moore press conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0eXpU35nZ8
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judge Roy Moore Pens Powerful Letter to Sean Hannity After His ’24 Hour’ Demand

November 15, 2017 by Joshua Caplan

On his Fox News program Tuesday, Sean Hannity called on Alabama GOP Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore to explain “inconsistencies,” in his story surrounding allegations of sexual harrestment within 24 hours or drop out of the race.

In an attempt to quell Hannity’s concerns, Judge Moore tweeted a powerful open letter to the Fox News host Wednesday evening.

The powerful open
    letter reads:

Dear Sean:

I am suffering the same treatment other Republicans have had to endure.
    A month prior to the general election for U.S. Senate in Alabama, I have been attacked by the Washington Post and other liberal media in a desperate attempt to smear my character and defeat my campaign.

Over the last 40 years I have held several public offices, including Deputy District Attorney, Circuit Judge, and Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. In addition to running five statewide and three county campaigns for public office, I have been involved in two major controversies that attracted national attention, one about the Ten Commandments and the other the sanctity of marriage.

The Alabama Judicial Inquiry Commission, Court of the Judiciary, and Attorney General have investigated, scrutinized, examined, and vetted me, not to mention every opposing candidate against whom I have run.

I have been married for almost 33 years to my wife Kayla. We have four children and five granddaughters.

We are in the process of investigating these false allegations to determine their origin and motivation. For instance, we have documented that the most recent accuser, Beverly Nelson, was a party in a divorce action before me in Etowah County Circuit Court in 1999. No motion was made for me to recuse. In her accusations, Nelson did not mention that I was the judge assigned to her divorce case in 1999, a matter that apparently caused her no distress at a time that was 18 years closer to the alleged assault. Yet 18 years later, while talking before the cameras about the supposed assault, she seemingly could not contain her emotions.

My signature on the order of dismissal in the divorce case was annotated with the letters “D.A.,” representing the initials of my court assistant. Curiously the supposed yearbook inscription is also followed by the same initials—”D.A.” But at that time I was Deputy District Attorney, not district attorney. Those initials as well as the date under the signature block and the printed name of the restaurant are written in a style inconsistent with the rest of the yearbook inscription. The “7’s” in “Christmas 1977” are in a noticeably different script than the “7’s” in the date “12-22-77.” I believe tampering has occurred.

Are we at a stage in American politics in which false allegations can overcome a public record of 40 years, stampede the media and politicians to condemn an innocent man, and potentially impact the outcome of an election of national importance? When allegations of events occurring 40 years ago—and never before mentioned during a 40-year career of public service—are brought out and taken seriously only 30 days before a critical election, we may be in trouble as a country.
    I adamantly deny the allegations of Leigh Corfman and Beverly Nelson, did not date underage girls, and have taken steps to begin a civil action for defamation. Because of that, at the direction of counsel, I cannot comment further.

– Roy S. Moore.

Below is Hannity calling on Moore Tuesday evening to address “the inconsistent answers,” he gave to the Fox News host.

“Between this interview that I did and the inconsistent answers. Between him saying ‘I never knew this girl,’ and then that yearbook comes out. You must remove any doubt. If you can’t do this, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race,” said Hannity.

Despite the onslaught waged by establishment Democrats and Republicans, Moore is still leading in the polls.

Moore is leading Jones 49% to 43%!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...4-hour-demand/

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 11-15-2017 at 09:55 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Roy Moore Campaign to Gloria Allred: Release the Evidence to Determine Whether There is Fraud

EDUARDO MUNOZ ALVAREZ/AFP/Getty Images

by AARON KLEIN15 Nov 2017

Update: Following the public request from Moore’s campaign, Allred released a statement that she and her client would only agree to the examination of the yearbook by “an independent expert or experts” after a U.S. Senate committee agrees to initiate a hearing into the Moore accusations, CNN reported.

Birmingham, ALABAMA — At a press conference here today, an attorney for Roy Moore’s senatorial campaign demanded that attorney Gloria Allred release the original copy of a yearbook that contains the only piece of physical evidence to be presented in the cases of five women who have gone public with stories alleging inappropriate conduct between Moore and teenage girls.

Phillip L. Jauregui raised several questions about an inscription in a yearbook that Allred’s client, Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson, claims that Moore wrote to her in 1977.
    He also stated that Moore’s signature was allegedly on a divorce document for Nelson from the time period that Moore was a judge, a detail that Nelson did not disclose at her press conference with Allred earlier this week where she first went public with her allegations.

“Release the yearbook so that we can determine if it genuine or is it a fraud,” Jauregui stated.

“We will send it to a neutral custodian who will take chain of custody and our professional expert will examine it and we’ll find out if it genuine or is it a fraud.”

Jauregui announced that Moore’s campaign attorneys are in the process of drafting a letter to Allred demanding that the yearbook be released.

The yearbook inscription is a critical part of the story of Nelson, 55, who has claimed that Moore sexually assaulted her in a car in December 1977 or early January 1978 when she was a 16-year-old high school student. Nelson said the alleged assault took place outside a restaurant in Gadsden, Ala., where she says that she worked as a waitress.

Nelson said that she originally met Moore when he was a 30-year-old deputy district attorney in Etowah County and would regularly eat at a restaurant in Gadsden called Olde Hickory House.

Nelson claims that Moore used to compliment her on her looks and that he signed her yearbook in 1977 sometime just before Christmas.

At the press conference in New York, Allred presented a photocopy of the yearbook with an inscription that reads: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Jauregui today raised numerous questions about the signature, including about the “DA,” attempting to link it to a signature on Nelson’s 1999 divorce document. “After Judge Moore’s signature, it has the initials capital D.A. Remember I told you about that 99 divorce action? Judge Moore looked at that ‘DA’ after his signature.”

“Judge Moore says he can’t remember ever signing his name with DA after it. But he had seen it before. You know where he had seen it? When he was on the bench, his assistant whose initials are capital D. A. Delbra Adams would stamp his signature on a document and put capital D. A. That’s exactly how this signature appears on the divorce decree that Judge Moore signed dismissing the divorce action of Beverly Nelson.”

Jauregui raised more questions about other elements of the yearbook inscription.

“Look at the 1977 after Merry Christmas. Look at those two sevens. And then look below at the 77. I want to ask you. Do you think it was written by the same person? I want you to look at ‘Old Hickory House,’ which they say Judge Moore wrote. Judge Moore says there is no way in the world that that is his handwriting.”

Following Allred’s press conference, Breitbart News contacted four signature and handwriting authentication experts certified by the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners. Each of the four independently arrived at the same conclusion, saying they would need the original yearbook inscription to definitively draw conclusions.

Handwriting expert Linda L Mitchell told Breitbart News that “an absolute identification is very difficult without the original document because photographs and photocopies do not provide a three-dimensional view of handwriting, which would include pressure and line quality.”

“Those things are important if a definitive opinion to be reached. Anything less than that would not provide enough support for a definitive opinion unless the handwriting contains highly identifiable peculiarities.”

The three other experts echoed Mitchell’s sentiments.

Nelson claims that when she was a sixteen-year-old waitress, Moore used to compliment her on her looks and that he signed her yearbook in 1977 sometime just before Christmas.

About a week or two later, she says that Moore offered her a ride home. “I trusted Mr. Moore because he was the district attorney,” she said at the news conference. “I thought that he was simply doing something nice.”

Nelson claims that Moore drove her to the back of the restaurant, where he proceeded to grope her breasts, pull the area in the back of her neck and try to force her toward his crotch. “I thought that he was going to rape me,” she said. “I was twisting and I was struggling and I was begging him to stop.”

Eventually, Nelson says that Moore let her out of the car and told her that “no one will ever believe you” if she ever mentioned their alleged encounter to others.

Moore has strenuously denied Nelson’s accusations. “I can tell you without hesitation this is absolutely false,” Moore told reporters reporters. “I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was.”

Moore has also denied allegations from four others, including a woman who went public with her accusations against Moore in a Washington Post interview in which she alleged that Moore attempted to initiate sexual contact with her in 1979 when she was 14. Three other women between the ages of 16 and 18 claim that when Moore was in his 30s, he attempted to court them or that he dated them. The current age of consent in Alabama is 16.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...here-is-fraud/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 11-15-2017 at 11:08 PM.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related:

Rep. Mo Brooks: ‘I Will Vote for Roy Moore’ Because ‘Democrats

https://www.alipac.us/f9/rep-mo-broo...mage-t-352623/

Roy Moore Attorney Questions Authenticity of Accusers Evidence – Press Conference Video…

Posted on November 15, 2017 by sundance

The attorney for Alabama Republican Senate Candidate Roy Moore appeared today for a brief press statement and provided material that strongly suggests the documents provided by the accusers attorney, Gloria Allred, were forged. In a subsequent follow-up interview with Allred she refused to say the documents were not forged.
    Apparently Judge Roy Moore was the presiding judge in the divorce case of Beverly Young Nelson. The signature on the yearbook Mrs. Nelson provides as evidence, via Gloria Allred, looks like it was taken from the judge’s signature on her previously undisclosed divorce documents.

Roy Moore’s attorney Phillip L. Jauregui says Judge Roy Moore has been falsely accused, and wants Gloria Allred to release Beverly Nelson’s yearbook for handwriting analysis and inspection. The key points to defend Roy Moore from the larger accusations are found within the motive of Allred and Mrs. Young falsifying documents.

Additionally, Gloria Allred appeared on CNN (Wolf Blitzer) and twice refused to state the signature was authentic. She sounds very sketchy and evasive (video below).

The writing definitely appears to be in two different inks and by two different people.

Here’s Allred refusing to confirm the documents are authentic and not a forgery [06:45].

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ference-video/

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 11-15-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Here’s Allred refusing to confirm the documents are authentic and not a forgery [06:45].
    That woman is an ambulance chaser. She has sickened me her entire life. She is so unscrupulous, so despicable, she shouldn't even have a law license. And by the way, she doesn't have a license to practice law in Alabama, so she needs to head her crooked ass back to California or face charges from the Alabama Bar. Shut her down!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn