Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watchdog just on Hannity & Colmes!

I just saw Watchdog on H&C. Great job Watchdog!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Really !!?? Wow !!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job WatchDog

Alan Colmes attacked him as usual and interrupted him so many times he had a hard time telling his story. Hannity came to his rescue and allowed him to get the message out.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Great Job WatchDog!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    Alan Colmes is a lunch money victim that never got over it!

Great job, Watchdog!

I can just imagine Alan being hit for lunch money on the way to prep school everyday. Maybe that is why his face is crooked on the left side? The result of baseball bat or something.

LOl
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    While it was good that it was shown I think there were some problems.

-He was wearing a casual shirt, He should have been wearing a suit and tie. He didn't look professional or respectable enough for a national news show. People wouldn't take him seriously. He looked more like a surfer kid who belonged on MTV.

-He wasn't strong enough while they were talking. He shouldn't have let them interrupt him and make it out like what he was saying was false like they did.

-He was missing resources to take quotes out of to prove the illegal alien separtist movement is very real and dangerous. Like the mecha handbook, la voz de aztlan, mexica-movement, etc.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Re: Watchdog just on Hannity & Colmes!

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    I just saw Watchdog on H&C. Great job Watchdog!
    I saw him too, great job indeed. Alan did inturrupt him an awful lot.

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    While it was good that it was shown I think there were some problems.

-He was wearing a casual shirt, He should have been wearing a suit and tie. He didn't look professional or respectable enough for a national news show. People wouldn't take him seriously. He looked more like a surfer kid who belonged on MTV.

-He wasn't strong enough while they were talking. He shouldn't have let them interrupt him and make it out like what he was saying was false like they did.

-He was missing resources to take quotes out of to prove the illegal alien separtist movement is very real and dangerous. Like the mecha handbook, la voz de aztlan, mexica-movement, etc.
    Those are very good suggestions, but the good news is that Watchdogs videos will be watched by many tonight. Well, until his bandwidth runs out.

W