Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watched National Geographic's MS 13 program last night

I was shocked to see all those spanish language signs, billboards all over LA...spray paint all over buildings....Latino's with tables on the sidewalks, selling goods...aren't there codes LA has to go by?

I was really shocked....if I hadn't been told it was LA, I would have thought it was a Latin country.

How sad for long time LA citizens, to see their city like that.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

What were they saying about the gangs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That program has aired several times. It sure is an eye opener.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    What were they saying about the gangs?
    Oh that they were the most dangerous gangs...blah blah blah...and their background and childhood, formed a lot of this....blah blah blah

There's always a reason..they even said when America deported them back to El Salvador, they formed the worst gangs after their deportation....like it's America's fault for making them worse by deporting them!

At least that's the way I took it.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Also they showed some of the gang signs, the prisoners who continue to conduct gang-like activities even while imprisoned, and that they are exceptionally vicious.

I wish Lou Dobbs would hit on this - he did once, didn't he?

Also, I guess they think we should just keep them rather than 'make them worse by deporting them'?

All 'those hardworking people just looking for a better life'.

nntrixie, they think that it is too costly to deport them.

They are looking at potential tax revenue if they keep them and make them work under normal conditions instead of under the table, etc.

They are kicking around the idea of making them PAY for their guest worker status leagality. Some say a thousand, some want two thousand. (I see that as selling US citizenship but they do that every day anyway.)

In my opinion, once they get all these legal young people, they will reinstate the draft and draft them all. But they aren't talking about that "surprise" just yet.

What they DON'T seem to see is that the tax dollars spent to support them are going to be a whole lot more than the tax dollars spent to deport them in the end. The vast majority of illegal aliens work for minimum wage or less. They cannot support their families on that amount and they cannot seem to comprehend that each family doesn't need five kids to support.

I'm hoping for a compromise that won't give away the store in the process at this point. I like some of what I hear but I don't like the idea of illegals just being able to stay here and work as though they didn't break any laws.

If they want to do a documentary on MS-13 in AMerica, they should go to my old neighborhood in Chantilly, Va.

Part of the documentary was about Herndon, VA, actually.

It is possible they are looking for a some potential military personnel.

That is kinda scary.

A military with a lot of 'formerly illegals' who hate Americans and think they deserve what we own - would be easier to turn on the civilians of this country - ------