Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hmmmm

Aztlan - LaRaza
    Aztlan - LaRaza

How many MILLIONS of American Taxpayer Dollars did they receive? $$$$$?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes 2nd, millions went to help build the nation of aztlan. millions also went to help out the disfortunate illegal leprechauns that came here from ireland.

Yes, I like sarcastic humor

" Illegals are narcotic felons!!"
    chicano-That's the first time I've heard that phrase. Did you just make it up or has it been around for awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    yes 2nd, millions went to help build the nation of aztlan. millions also went to help out the disfortunate illegal leprechauns that came here from ireland.

1. Please don't insult the Irish Nationality on Alipac.
    You've just shown what an ignorant, racist person you really are hiding behind the facade. Perhaps you dislike the Irish because their skin is white, chico?

2. Last time I looked, the Irish ILLEGALS {who should be shipped out asap for being ILLEGAL} never told their people to pick up arms and kill the gringo, much less put it in print. That's quite a big difference and no, I don't believe they've received ANY grants such as the racist laraza has.

Hmmmm

Aztlan - LaRaza - call for violence
    Aztlan - LaRaza - call for arms
    Aztlan - LaRaza - call to kill the gringo

How many MILLIONS of American Taxpayer Dollars did they receive? $$$$$?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chicano, I shouldn't insult you. You are far more involved than most people your age, I know that nothing anyone says is going to change your mind on this issue. I can tell that you are not stuck in the barrio, so surely there are some things about this country that you treasure and would like to preserve from the consequences of this invasion.
    I am sarcastic and often irritating but I want to walk the walk on this issue. I'm so angry at Mexico's part in this that I stopped fishing with a group I've gone to Baja with for over 25 years. It's no small sacrifice they are limiting on Dorado in Loreto now.

Chicago:

I notice you said you were in Michigan. Let me tell you this:

My grandson worked summers for a contractor in order to pay for college. This spring, he was told "point blank" by the contractor that he wouldn't be needed because the man could hire "illegals" for 1/2 of what he was paying my grandson.

I know illegals are just trying to build a life and take care of their kids. But, stop and think how it makes us feel when our kids are threatened!

Mayday, you know damn well this and much much worse has been used as an excuse to argue against illegal immigration. And 2ndamendsis, you know damn well that I am not even talking about the Irish but using leprechauns and their non existant state to compare it to the false crap you say about an organization that is trying to help out people who have had their doors shut by their government, both in their homeland and foreign land. Don't use the race card with me dude because I, unlike you in my opinion, know exactly what this arguement is based on. Andyt, you are probably right. It will be very hard for someone to change my mind. Cheyenne, in your case, I have a question. Unlike most of my other ones, it is not rhetorical. If the arguement is made that illegal immigrants are driving down wages, well, if they become residents or citizens, the employer would have to pay them the same as anyone else. So if you want the wage problem fixed, why fight so hard against legalization?

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Cheyenne, in your case, I have a question. Unlike most of my other ones, it is not rhetorical. If the arguement is made that illegal immigrants are driving down wages, well, if they become residents or citizens, the employer would have to pay them the same as anyone else. So if you want the wage problem fixed, why fight so hard against legalization?
    Question for you - if I could live under the radar and make enough money to support my family and send my kids to school, and not pay taxes . . .
    WHY WOULD I BE STUPID ENOUGH TO REGISTER? So, I lose all the "free" benefits I'm getting now. Hardly!!!! Oh, I don't argue - some will, but what percentage?

Do you really believe that all the illegals would "come out of the shadows" and become law-abiding citizens?

Do you really believe that this wouldn't encourage more illegals to come in?

Do you really believe that this government isn't trying to create another "slave" class?

Do you really believe that we can keep absorbing millions and millions of people without eventually running out of room to grow food?

Did it ever occur to you that this government needs more "cannon fodder" for the stupid wars they get us into, and legalizing a bunch of illegals will definitely provide that "cannon fodder".

You are young, and idealistic, and in many ways that's not a bad thing. But this government is as corrupt as the one south of the border. They're just not as open about it. And believe me, they always have their own agendas. It isn't about helping anybody. It's about getting power and making themselves rich.

What we have today in the government is a far cry from what the founding fathers of this country wanted.

CheyenneWoman -
    You rock!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast