Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!
    Common ARPIL..You are nto getting off that easy. WE WANT FIREWORKS :P

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    Thanks for the fireworks April - as we CELEBRATE ANOTHER VICTORY!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey guys!! Wow..reading through this thread today, I just re-lived the meeting!! You guys had me laughing with some of your comments about the aldermen speaking...so funny!!

The reason we wanted the "NO" vote, was because at the last meeting on July 2nd, Alderman Balen had made a motion to 'reconsider the 287g application". If this happened, we would go back to discussing whether or not we would apply. Of course we didn't want to go back to that, so we wanted a NO vote. Hopefully that clears it up for you a bit.

I was in the meeting and was able to put William's name on the sign-up sheet (along with a couple others!) But since audience time was after the vote, we decided it would be better to just get out of there ASAP, as only God knew what could've happened with all those people on the other side.

Margaret Carrasco (that lady with the orange hair) made a comment on one of the news shows that all the Mexican businesses will be closing up and moving, to show that they don't agree with this. Hmmm they really know how to hurt themselves, don't they??

The best line of the night, was when our Mayor, who didn't need to vote, stated, "I want my vote known, and I vote NO!! The reason I vote no, is because nobody from the outside is going to tell me how to run my City!"

Mayor Hyde called the radio station this morning and made the comment that he was looking for the busses, and gave orders to have them towed if they were parked illegally!! Hahaha now THAT would've been funny!! (there's a lawsuit against the City about our towing ordinance, stating that we 'profile')

One last thing, Mayor Hyde stated that he is looking to get English as the official language of Waukegan!!! You've seen Fedup's pics of our town....can you imagine all that in ENGLISH??? I think I'm dreaming!!!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

The best line of the night, was when our Mayor, who didn't need to vote, stated, "I want my vote known, and I vote NO!! The reason I vote no, is because nobody from the outside is going to tell me how to run my City!"

Mayor Hyde is my newest hero. I listened to the meeting on the computer last evening and it sounded like true Americana - the way it is supposed to work.

I'm so very pleased that he addressed the outside interference. That backfired. Maybe they'll have some second thoughts about using that tactic next time.

Winning in Waukegan!

What a great job you all did in Waukegan ,it really is exciting !I hope you can tell us more about seeing others from Alipac and meeting William. I am so glad you all are turning things around !
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The fine folks here at ALIPAC and the people on the ground in Waukegan make a great team!

Congrats to the victors! Now on to more victories!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789