Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"WAVE OF HATE"..Excerpts for CCIR CD

Just a reminder of what we are really dealing with!....Please listen to the excerpts from this outstanding CD produced by the CCIR! Click on link (at bottom of this page) to listen to them in their own words.

"Wave of Hateâ€

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    God this makes me sick

Oh my no! Can't be....they love us all so much.. Oh no....when we react to the bitter hate thrown at us.....now we have the problem. Sorry.......if there's a problem....they started it with thier own words and actions and threats.

I think this needs to be front page.....time to name names and show them for what they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

The true battle begins
    Americans will win!!!

I sent the whole article on to Senator Ensign.....with a comment that "This is a declaration of war against the United States"....I suggest that each and every one of us do the same to each of our Senators....
    They need to know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if we ALL do it to ALL the Senators....maybe???????
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I listened to that a while back, and it was sickening.
    Talk about abusing us.

Pulie, this is a good definition of outrageous violation:
    the Rape of America

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    I sent the whole article on to Senator Ensign.....with a comment that "This is a declaration of war against the United States"....I suggest that each and every one of us do the same to each of our Senators....
    They need to know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if we ALL do it to ALL the Senators....maybe???????

I just sent to every address on my books. Privet and business
    I clicked the all button, so if any of you guys get it sorry for the repeat.

Is there any other ethnic group of people, outside of hispanics and latinos, who spew this horrific ANTI-AMERICAN hate speech? Why are THEIR words not being blasted all over the MSM? They haven't changed...they are only increasing in numbers. Their only purpose is to divide and conquer. What more proof does anyone need?

They will NOT steal MY birth right or the birth right of my children and grandchildren!

John McMexico is telling us that 'Radical Islamic Terrorism' is the BIGGEST threat to our nation....Well, I have news for Mr. McMexico...it's RADICAL MEXICAN ANTI-AMERICANISM that is the biggest threat to our sovereignty and our birthright!!!

What more proof do we need?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Is there any other ethnic group of people, outside of hispanics and latinos, who spew this horrific ANTI-AMERICAN hate speech? Why are THEIR words not being blasted all over the MSM? They haven't changed...they are only increasing in numbers. Their only purpose is to divide and conquer. What more proof does anyone need?

They will NOT steal MY birth right or the birth right of my children and grandchildren!

John McMexico is telling us that 'Radical Islamic Terrorism' is the BIGGEST threat to our nation....Well, I have news for Mr. McMexico...it's RADICAL MEXICAN ANTI-AMERICANISM that is the biggest threat to our sovereignty and our birthright!!!

Bin Laden's sissy boys say this kind of stuff all the time, and look what it gets them...

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

Bin Laden's sissy boys say this kind of stuff all the time, and look what it gets them...
    Greg...Bin Ladin's 'sissy boys' have not reached critical mass yet; but wait until they do...we're gonna have an M & M world...Mexicans and Muslims. Just give it a little more time...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast