Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARE WE ALL MOVING TOGETHER AS A TEAM?

Please respond to my question in this post. Be honest and let us know. Are we moving together as a team on these boards or are we all running around in different directions like "a chicken whith his head chopped off?"

W

RSVP
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-21271.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think, for the most part, we are all moving forward as a team. I know some have different views than others as to how our goal should be accomplished but I think this board helps us to see the real issues and stay focused so we can fight as a united front.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we are running in different directions. There is so much going on between protest ideas, phoning and faxing, and visiting our local officials that it's easy to get confused about what to do when...and what has priority. That's just my opinion

I know what to do. Call, fax, emai. Send postcards occasionally.
    Now boycott.
    I don't see any difficulty in staying together on those few actions. I wouldn't think it mattered if we were ALL faxing, emailing, calling on the SAME day.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I think all the independent actions seek the same ultimate goal.

I'm a chicken with my head chopped off.

I think we are moving forward, together.

Yes, there are a lot of different ideas., but I see that as good. There are some things we can all do - there are some things we can't all do.

We do what we can - as often as we can - and give encouragement to those doing what we can't.

Actually, it's only three basic - protests, contacting officials, and boycotting.

Did I leave anything out???

I know what to do. Call, fax, email. Send postcards occasionally.
    Now boycott.
    I don't see any difficulty in staying together on those few actions. I wouldn't think it mattered if we were ALL faxing, emailing, calling on the SAME day.
    I agree with RR, I know what to do, between this web site, NumbersUSA and Fair alerts. Between their efforts and free faxes at the fax buffet and listings of phone numbers.

If there is special needs posted on this site I act on them. Just post the instructions. I see no benefit in posting just what I said and did, it is a waste of my time.

Reading everything I can find and others find also helps and keeps us up to date.

Maybe the newer users need more instructions, addresses or phone numbers. They should be posted to make it as easy as possible. They should also sign up at NumbersUSA and Fair to make use of their excellent services and free faxes.

I am boycotting chicken for the month of April, I think everyone else should and pass the word to make an impact. Tyson and others will be the only one's running around with their heads cut off. Hopefully.

Ok folks,

We all need to move together as a team. To do that, we need your immediate help getting the information in our latest press release out to the public!

ALIPAC crafted the release, has paid to have it sent to national press, has JP as our press director sending it our own press contacts.

The thing that I want each of you to understand is to succeed as a team, we need you to respond to the requests that are being made by our organization to you.

Please notice the details on the e-mail alert and what we are asking you to do. The fact that many of you are taking no action on this request weakens our efforts.

This release is important and I want each of you to understand why.

1. The In-State tuition for illegal aliens is a "poison pill" that has the power to completely derail this bill! We know this because ALIPAC helped defeat this measure in NC and exported information on how we did it to other states like VA, FL, and MA to help them defeat in-state for illegals in their state. We are very familiar with public attitudes on this measure and know what kind of public response it can generate.

2. It will not generate that public response if you do not respond to our requests for action.

3. We have specifically enumerated what we are asking you to do so that your efforts will be magnified by working in conjunction with a large group of people.

4. We want you to train as an activist to learn how to do these things we ask and to them when we push as a group. We know from experience that these measures and tactics work from our past victories that Im not going to take the time to enumerate here.

5. I'm glad that so many different ideas and options are expressed here on our boards. It is our pleasure to make that avail to you and the nation. However, when ALIPAC launches an effort we do expect everyone to make that their main focus to make sure that our efforts are not wasted or diminished in the clutter of all that is going on.

We are here on the ALIPAC boards with an ALIPAC Activist Activation in Progress.

Please respond. Please engage in the activities listed here...

I hope that everyone understands the merits of what we are saying and doing with this. This is a focus campaign and we need your focus.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-21271.html

You should ask questions for assistance and take action and post what your actions are in the Announcement section so others will see what you are doing and follow your lead.

Let's muster!

W

I emailed the press release about in-state tuition to several talk radio people and my U.S. Representative, Charles Taylor, Tuesday. Today, 4-5-06, I took a friend to Senator Dole's Hendersonville office, where I delivered a letter I had written, and spent a half hour talking to her representative about border security and illegal aliens. He was very supportive and thankful that we made the effort to come in person to express our views. I encourage everyone that can, to do likewise today or tomorrow at the latest. There will be a final vote Thursday or Friday for sure.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast