Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did I step in something here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I think we might ALL be surprised at the number and breadth of the people that lurk on this forum, and also at the wide variety of their motives.
    I never even noticed before, but right now there are 963 "guests" logged on. That's a lot of lurkers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

During the peak of the senate activities last June I think we cracked about 2000 concurrent users at one point. We regularly have about 1000-1200 people around during an average day now.

Was that the, "ancient internet," of the Egyptians or the Romans? Or was it ancient astronauts?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I think what we need to do is start our own television cable channel ..

we can call it Truth TV .... stuff the other 5 major bull Sh_t stations will not cover (The Truth)
    If I won the lottery, that' exactly what I'd do.

I think that people who listening to us like Lou Dobbs and others and then there are others in the media who view people who are against illegal immigration as racists and zenophobes. The truth is we are not racists or zenophones we are against illegal immigration and various problems that have resulted from it. We are true American patriots who want this country to be good place for us and people who want to come here legally and become apart of America. There are many legal immigrants who post on these forums because they are upset with how illegals have gotten away with crimes. We must continue voicing our anger and thoughts on illegal immigration because there will be people in the media, government and other that we will hear us and realizing that we are seeing what they don't and they will see what illegal immigration as unjustly on American citizens and legal immigrants.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Is Jim Gilchrist a member here or has he been banned?? I am sure he comes in as a guest if he has been banned. This is why I posted the (Promet this website thread) we have got to come on strong NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    I think that there are people who are listening to us like Lou Dobbs and others who see the problems and then there are others in the media who view people who are against illegal immigration as racists and zenophobes. The truth is we are not racists or zenophones we are against illegal immigration and various problems that have resulted from it. We are true American patriots who want this country to be good place for us and people who want to come here legally and become apart of America. There are many legal immigrants who post on these forums because they are upset with how illegals have gotten away with crimes. We must continue voicing our anger and thoughts on illegal immigration because there will be people in the media, government and other that we will hear us and realizing that we are seeing what they don't and they will see what illegal immigration as unjustly on American citizens and legal immigrants.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I would just wish for more of the college kids to visit here. I fear they are in this MTV Political state of mind with this Obama frenzy and many of them do not realize just how little experience he has. He was nothing more than a Legislator prior to becoming a Senator (Jr.) then he began his "idol audition". He knows nothing about foreign affairs, nothing about key issues since half the time he never showed up to vote, nothing on global policies, on & on. The Man is a pipe dream for the hopeless. I guess I shouldn't be too concerned since all of this will surface at the real debates. I just hate when people vote on a "name" vs a record.

Our voices are being drowned out by MSM and the Dems! Barack's new mantra is "YES, WE CAN!" Se Si Puede!!! Hillary and Obama are bashing Lou Dobbs, along with many others. The Dem debates had NO questions on immigration...at least I don't remember hearing anything on the subject. Romney is the only leading R who tried to argue the subject...i.e. the ZVisa. He didn't get very far, though, because McLiar talked over him and then Chris Wallace changed the subject!

Everyone seems to agree that we need border enforcement, but NO ONE is addressing the problem of what to do with the 38M illegals already here. Romney is the ONLY one who is against the ZVisa! Maybe this is why everyone is bashing Romney!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast