Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

we can all just relax and watch sports now........

The president has corrected our misconceptions.
    Some of us have been laboring under the misunderstanding of a simple phrase.
    We have been calling those that cross our borders uninvited...
    Illegal aliens.
    And that sounds very scary.
    Luckily that was corrected and the much less frightening word Illegal Immigrant was instituted. And finally in a effort to cut down on unnecessary wording...simply immigrants.
    BUT, as of this past week the president has reassured us all not to feel afraid any more after all this is just about
    MIGRATION. And migrants...see, so simple and gentle. Just migration. Like birds. Its natural and expected.
    Now, don't you all feel better? I know I do!

MIGRATION. And migrants...see, so simple and gentle. Just migration. Like birds. Its natural and expected.
    I feel relatively secure as long as I picture birds. However, migration isn't confined to birds.

Army Ants
    Army ants migrate almost every night. They will eat any creature that doesn't get out of their way fast. When one ant finds a food source it will mark the trail by dragging the tip of its abdomen over the surface of the ground. Army ants live in parts of Africa and South America. Army ants are sometimes called driver ants.
    http://www.northstar.k12.ak.us/schools/ ... ation.html
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well migration is for non-humans, now we know what illegals are. NON-HUMAN! The presidents said so.

Luckily that was corrected and the much less frightening word Illegal Immigrant was instituted. And finally in a effort to cut down on unnecessary wording...simply immigrants.

I thought "illegal alien" had degenerated all the way down to "not yet documented".
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

I think he is more accepting to the concept that the American Southwest is Mexico. REALLY. I mean, if he calls it immigration (and ILLEGAL at that) he is recognizing the sovereignty of the US in the American SW. Something that neither the Mexican government nor people recognize. Former Mexican president Zedillo said, "I proudly affirm that the Mexican nation extends outside of the territory enclosed by its borders." 58% of the Mexican people believe that the SW is theirs. They believe that because the Mexican government pounds it into their heads from child-hood on. The whole idea of calling it "migration," not immigration, or illegal immigration, or INVASION, stems from the concept that the American SW is Mexico. You see, they are not immigrating to another country, they are simply migrating to a different part of Mexico. Boosh seems to be persuaded by this argument.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!