Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

We can only hope it is true....

Maybe the day we have been dreaming of is close.

My husbands co-worker, legally here, but with family and friends illegally here, speaks often with my husband about the changes in local and federal laws dealing with illegal aliens.

He will sort of complain about how he thinks Latinos are being "picked on", and my husband will set him straight that if they are breaking the laws and the majority are Latino, then it is simply just a circumstance of their illegal presence, being Latino is just because it was easy for Mexican nationals to cross the border illegally.

The Arizona law.....he told him has been all over the Hispanic news, radio and TV. He has heard from many within his circle that they are highly considering just going back to Mexico, with jobs hard to come by, and the new AZ law, they are also afraid of other states, including ours, adopting the same laws.

Could we finally start seeing that attrition happening? Sure, some holdouts will happen, but wow, that was great news to my ears. We can only hope, and press forward in other states for more laws like Arizonas.

Three cheers to Arizonas citizens!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting. Crossing my fingers, keeping my hopes up.....
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Keep us posted.

This is good information...we can only hope that they actually do pack up and leave and take their anchors with them. After all mexico considers them full-fledged citizens of mexico....
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Let's hope so.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should all pack up and go back, work on fixing the problems in Mexico, and demand to get rights there instead of demanding to get rights here.
    No Amnesty! An average of 25 Americans are killed every day by illegal alien criminals that have no right to be here.

You are dealing with big huge billion dollar corporations, this wont end so soon. But any pressure is good, and this law is about what we have been waiting for, and I am not sure why Pennsylvania did not adapt this kind of law.

No gloating though, there are ENDLESS third worlders, and and endless attack on Conservative White, Christian America, (as in Teapartyers) and this will continue until the demographics tip, or they just dry up the capital. We are being eaten from both sides, the media, Political correctness in Shcools etc.

It will never end until we are litterally on the menu.