Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We can't go to your country and demand the same rights

An American doesn't have a right to own land in Mexico, an American can't go to Mexico and demand free health care, an American cannot go to Mexico and Demand that they have a Spanish class just for people that don't spanish. My point is, why is it fair for illegals come to America, my home, and demand rights that not every American has a right to, they are dragging our country down and for the American that have lived there whole life here lose privleges that Americans Deserve because these illegals can't support themselfs.

Well put and welcome. Reading what people say in these blogs helps me keep my sanity. Our politicians should pressure Mexico to fix their own house so their people didn't feel compelled to come here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome, sheps100. You're right--the hypocrisy and the scandal runs deep. Search the archives here--you'll find countless examples.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Americans in Mexico

And remember in Mexico it is guilty until proven innocent (innocence is a bribe isn't it?)
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.