Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We complain and they work!

I am seeing tv news reports about how bad the economy is and then they talk to a FEW Americans who have been laid off. Then, I drive by any construction site and I see all Latino men working. I cannot say they are illegal but then again? So we complain and they work.

If many Americans are thrown out of work you will see a nationwide cry for deportations. This happened in California and will happen again.

Those Govt morons don't listen to the people anymore, If they get deported we will have to do it ourselves.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I am with you. What is it going to take to get this all turned around?? Nothing makes sense anymore and we are all becoming depressed and discouraged no matter how hard we keep trying. We are yelling out to people that are not listening??

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE???
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

The news media is just another factor in the "Talking Head" culture. i.e. generally liberal people who are more expert in giving their opinion than rolling up their sleeves and solving a problem. They figure all they have to do is keep hollering and more people will believe their crap.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are all mad and discouraged.But we need to roll our sleeves
    up and keep at it.We have seen victories in several states lately and
    nobody said this would be an easy or quick fight.

STAND TALL PATRIOTS,WE ARE THE POWER

[quote="Rebelrouser"] We are all mad and discouraged.But we need to roll our sleeves
    up and keep at it.We have seen victories in several states lately and
    nobody said this would be an easy or quick fight.

STAND TALL PATRIOTS,WE ARE THE POWER[/quote

THATS RIGHT...WE ARE THE POWER.

WE HAVE TO USE OUR POWER. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO SIT DOWN. WE HAVE TO KEEP PUSHING...INCH BY INCH...MILE BY MILE.

IF WE WANT TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY...IF WE WANT TO HAVE A LIFE AGAIN....WE HAVE TO FIGHT. WE HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING TILL WE WIN.

RIGHT NOW WE ARE AT A TURNING POINT....A FORK IN THE ROAD.

THIS IS THE DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY OR THE REBIRTH OF AMERICA.

WHICH DO YOU WANT? DEATH OR REBIRTH....THOSE ARE THE CHOICES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)