Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE could if WE wanted to.

We COULD stop the economy if WE wanted to.
    We COULD take our money out of the banks that give cheap loans to
    illegals if WE wanted to.
    We COULD line up on the border and stop the invasion, if WE wanted to.
    We COULD stop immigration fraud if WE wanted to.
    We COULD arrest and deport the illegals if WE wanted to.
    We COULD surround the voting centers to stop illegals from voting, if WE
    wanted to.
    We COULD stop the Mexican military from supporing drug runners, if WE
    wanted to.
    We COULD surround Tyson Foods and others who hire illegals and
    and have the illegals arrested and deported if WE wanted to.
    We COULD have a secure border if WE wanted to, look at the DMZ
    between the Koreas. We pay for the most heavily guarded border
    in the world, but it's in Korea.
    We COULD stop illegal aliens from killing, raping, molesting us if WE
    wanted to.
    We COULD secure our country, if WE wanted to.
    We COULD stop public services for illegal aliens, if WE wanted to.
    We COULD end birthright citizenship retroactivley, if WE wanted to.
    We COULD arrest MECHA and La Vox de Aztlan leaders for treason, if
    we wanted to.
    We COULD arrest and jail employers who hire illegals, if WE wanted to.
    We COULD negate everything that Congress is trying to do to our country
    if WE really wanted to.

We COULD if WE took to the streets.

Lots of sense in what you wrote. How can we start? I am READY to do my part.

I so much want to do something, too. But until we get millions of Americans to join us, I think we would wind up battered and jailed. Most people just don't seem to be able to see the big picture. It appears most people just want to have a beer, watch TV, have some fun and let the problems of the country somehow resolve themselves. It's called apathy.

By the time the millions of Americans necessary to effect true change, we will no longer have an opportunity to do anything. We will be overwhelmed with people from around the world who have no love for America, only a love for American money.

I've been trying to come up with some "plan" but we don't have any power. We would need someone like Byrd to enlighten the Democrats and someone like Tancredo to continually bombard the Republicans with enlightenment. Or...........? I don't want to give up, but what can we do? We're outnumbered and we're being betrayed by our own president, IMHO.

We need to "stroke" Dennis Hastert, Speaker of the House of Representatives.

We need to make him an ALIPAC candidate.

Right now, he controls the roost.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sealyon
    Lots of sense in what you wrote. How can we start? I am READY to do my part.
    Hi:

I think we write and call our house representatives every day without fail. If we all do this it will have an impact. The illegals and those who support them are not timid in asking for our tax dollars, our country......... etc., so we can not be timid. We must stand up for our rights as tax paying American Citizens.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    We need to "stroke" Dennis Hastert, Speaker of the House of Representatives.

We need to make him an ALIPAC candidate.

Right now, he controls the roost.

Please excuse me, but I disagree with your suggestion. Here's why: Dennis Hastert may have his heart in the right place, but he seems so soft and so well spineless at times. Besides, he has been in the news the last couple of days regarding being under investigation by the FBI. Hastert has denied this, but once the accussations are made it's almost impossible to reverse them. Therefore my feeling is that he is already being discredited by someone for some reason. It would take an absolutely untainted candidate to have enough credibility to represent the citizens who detest the "comprehensive immigration reform" act.

We could use a very strong, resolute and HONEST candidate who can't be dragged through the muck in the process.

I don't think it's caught on yet with the American people. The members of Congress are now going to be intimidated to do something the Executive branch knows the American people don't want - pass a compromise on the amnesty bill.

The recent investigations and raids of Congressional offices means one thing...

Bush is a true dictator. Bush knows that every human being has a weakness because "da Bible say so, dat why!" Bush knows that to expose every weakness of every member in Congress means that he will be able to coerce and sway just enough to get this bill passed through Congress in spite of your phone calls, letters and faxes.

Threats are obviously being made. Just one or two arrested Congressmen will strike a horrifying fear amongst a few others - just enough.

One vote can make a difference.

It is...

Just enough!

Congress is under ATTACK my fine American people! Are YOU going to stop that? And HOW do you believe you will stop it?
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

HASTERT pushed the vote thru for CAFTA.
    He was easily strong armed by the admin. He's a fool and a joke. Certainly no one to trust in the heat of battle. That's someone who you surely wouldn't want watching your back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not know who this person could be, but we need a very corageous and articulative person, able to move our people and call the attention of the media. And we need him/her very quickly.

Besides emailing and calling our Congressman, we need to be VISIBLE, to shout and DEMAND to be heard. We have all the rights; this is OUR country.

jonhaloi,

You said WE COULD, and I agree with you. Now, please, tell us HOW we CAN DO it. Probably you already have some good ideas.