Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE DO NOT GIVE UP. WE ARE AMERICANS.

ALL IS NOT LOST. WE DON'T GIVE UP. THAT IS NOT OUR NATURE. NOW WE GO TO PLAN B, WHATEVER THAT IS. THERE ARE STILL DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS WHO ARE STRONGELY AGINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND WE NEED TO WORK ON LETTING THEM KNOW HOW WE FEEL AND ALSO LET THE HOUSE KNOW THAT WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND WE EXPECT TO BE HEARD. WE ARE AMERICA.
    WE HAVE NOT LOST. WE JUST NEED TO CHANGE OUR TATICS.
    LET GO FULL SPEED. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE SET BACK. WE HAVE HAD BAD DAYS BEFORE. MY NAME ISN'T DYEHARD FOR NOTHING. BRING YOUR IDEAS ON.

I'll say it again. We need Americans to be outraged !!!! For those Americans that do not keep up with the evening news (and there are too many millions of them), we need to provide them with the hard core facts of illegal immigration via some type of media blitz focusing on the fact that illegal immigrants have killed and wounded more Americans than the war in Iraq and 9/ll combined.

Dyehard,
    You are right, but this is a huge setback in my opinion.
    I still think a huge peaceful nationwide march in DC or even organize something like "American Citizen Day" and have as many people gather at their local state capital for a peaceful march would send our newely elected officials that we are serious about this issue, and we are not going away and we will be watching.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I'll say it again. We need Americans to be outraged !!!! For those Americans that do not keep up with the evening news (and there are too many millions of them), we need to provide them with the hard core facts of illegal immigration via some type of media blitz focusing on the fact that illegal immigrants have killed and wounded more Americans than the war in Iraq and 9/ll combined.

That is part of the problem, until a week ago when I found this site and several others, I did not realize the depth of the problem in the US where illegals are concerned.

I had my head in the sand.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    First, I'd say that it is precisely those who DO keep up with the evening news that need to be reached because the MSM not only does not inform, but MISLEADS people on the subject of illegal immigration. I do agree that people need to be more informed as to the real costs, both human and monetary, of illegal immigration.

Now, most importantly people also need to be educated as to how giving amnesty to 20+ million illegals will impact their everyday lives, and what it means to the future of the US.

I've talked to many people in my area for which the illegal immigration issue is kind of an abstract one, given that we don't have the kind of invasion seen in so many other parts of the country (and in our state). It is important to get people in all areas of the country fired up about this issue, and not just the ones who are currently under siege. They need to know that if this amnesty goes through, there won't be any part of the country which will not be affected.

They have told me that they think that amnesty just means that these illegals will be given legal status and not be able to be deported anymore. But, they don't think any deeper than that--they don't realize what it really means in terms of their jobs, taxes, quality of life, environmental impact, etc. Other than talking to individuals, how do we get this message out?

A march to DC?

I'm in.

You know I have not been here for awhile because I have been helping in my own state trying to create change at a local level as well as sending letters etc. at the national level. We have not been defeated, we have not loss. If the Democrats should have learned one thing from this it is the people will retaliate if they refuse to listen. In Bush we have a president that has refused to listen to the people. He has refused to listen about Iraq, about immigration, about fuel and about the environment. The democrats had better listen to the people or they know they will be out the door. Right now the best defense is a good offense. We need to start immediately hitting these new people that will be going in with facts and letters showing the polling that states that the people are against amnesty. Explain to them if they refuse to listen to the will of the people they will be back out again in two years. Right now they are afraid of this; they know there power is very fragile. We can turn this into the best thing to happen if we can get people over this feeling that we lost when we did not. Nothing has changed except we have new people to start pushing our way and it can and will be done. If they do not listen to the people they will have control for a very short period of time. Right now Bush will veto everything they try and push through. They will start to cut funding to the war. We need to scream and scream loud about the illegal immigration issues and tell them if there is any type of amnesty we will be voting them back out in two years.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

What's amazing is in my store, I have signs posted everywhere to stop the invasion, secure our borders. I have copies of Monroe, N.C.'s ten most wanted who happen to all be illegals from Mexico. I have not once had a negative comment from any customers. In-fact, we always seem to get in a chat about it and I have yet to meet one person who did not agree with my stand.

I wish somehow we could force this issue to be voted on by legal Americans.

MW
    Grits wrote:

That is part of the problem, until a week ago when I found this site and several others, I did not realize the depth of the problem in the US where illegals are concerned.
    You and millions of others! That is why we must figure out a way to gain more exposure for the issue. Not everyone watches Lou Dobbs.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn