Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARE WE FIGHTING THE RIGHT WAR, illegal immigration?

I see in this forum a cacophony a topics, I humbly recognize contributing to it.

But there's something that disturbs me. Why are the president, congress, major wealthy american companies, a sizable number of citizens supporting illegal immigration?

Now, when asking myself why I don't support illegal immigration, my answer is straight forward... I need a job so I can live like an American in America!

Obviously if illegal immigration bill passes, I would have to say good bye to that job and continue to live in poverty.

But if illegal immigration bills does not pass. How can I be certain that I will get the job that will allow me to live in dignity?

Should I instead fight the war for decent American pay jobs?
    Should I instead fight the war to bring all high paying jobs back to America?

What do you think out there?

Should I instead fight the war for decent American pay jobs?
    Should I instead fight the war to bring all high paying jobs back to America?
    I think we should fight it all. I'd like to see America become America again, you know, back before the trade agreements and the illegal invasion. I don't know what it would take to do that but I hate to think that it's gone forever
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

It's all of them. That's why this deal with the illegals is so loaded. Companies are hiring them for lower wages not because it's work we won't do. Now if they become citizens do you really think they're going to continue to settle for that? Heck no. Plus they're already wanting to educate them for BETTER jobs which hits the next market. And we already have plenty of educated people doing jobs well beneath their intellect because those jobs are being outsourced or the company is closing . Then when the big business isn't having their pockets lined with more profits there's going to be another round of illegals, and or higher prices or they may just close shop and move across the border and what legal citizens are working will be out of work. If it's such a Global economy then how about some Global wages? I remember cost of living raises and higher pay for experience and education and when minimum wage was what you got in highschool at your first job. Now it's just standard and forget cost of living and good luck on a decent raise. You guys remember the paper boy? Or the kid that mowed your lawn? Or even the babysitter? Typical things we used to do for spending money. No, now regular people have those jobs to suppliment meger incomes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The real issue is that big business is getting too big for it's own britches and needs to be brought down a notch. We as citizens need to start supporting locally owned small businesses, maybe meaning we have less "toys" but that those big businesses start losing Americans money so that they can no longer reap big profits.

Money is where our power is. When these big businesses start losing our dollars, they will start listening to us. So long as we continue to walk down the chute to the slaughter of American jobs and the American way of life for Americans, they will continue to run our government, not us.

We have to stop our spending in the volumes we have previously enjoyed, save money and tell these businesses we will not patronize them so long as they hire non-Americans and support legislation that takes jobs away from American citizens.

At first these changed habits will be difficult to keep up with, but after a while it will become second nature and when big corporations begin to topple (like WalMart and such), we know we will have gotten their attention.

Lets do ourselves favor, save our money in the local banks that also do not support illegal aliens, do not spend on anything that is not local and American made, then let those businesses know why.

I am, McDonalds was first on my list (I have kids, that's not easy to NOT patronize them!!) and when I shared what I knew about who they supported, many others in family followed suit, as well they will tell others and it will keep going like that. When McDonalds starts losing a lot of business, think they are going to wonder why? Yep, they will, and then they will start looking at all those emails and letters people have sent them, and say "oh gosh, guess we should have taken then seriously!".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is important to bear in mind that organizations supporting illegals are the real problem.

With that said, it is equally important to recognize that McDonalds does not offer the high paying jobs that many Americans have lost and are looking for. My question how do you go about telling major wealthy american corporations to bring high paying jobs back in America?

illegal 'immigration,' free trade agreements, corporate America, the President and the Senate are ALL problems . . . the citizens and the states need to take back OUR federal government to benefit the states not foreigners or corporate America
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    illegal 'immigration,' free trade agreements, corporate America, the President and the Senate are ALL problems . . . the citizens and the states need to take back OUR federal government to benefit the states not foreigners or corporate America
    No doubt that they're all organizations supporting illegals, therefore the real problem. Any suggestions how to eliminate the problem as a whole or resolve individual problems one at a time?