Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are getting a 'port' in Colorado

http://www.transportcolorado.com/

"Never in history have there been such dramatic changes in the way businesses operate than is occurring today. Not just in the United States, but all over the world. We are seeing the emergence of a new competitive environment in which price and quality alone are no longer the only ingredients necessary to ensure commercial success. Businesses of all kinds--high-tech, low-tech, manufactured goods, or delivered services--are under increasing pressure to provide their product faster. These companies are also under significant pressure from shareholders, investors, investment analysts, and others to constantly increase their return on investment by lowering operating costs.

Today's technology has not only changed the way businesses do business, but it's changed the landscape for site selection decisions, giving higher priority to developing strategic and sophisticated relationships between companies and their suppliers and between companies and their customers.

To meet the needs and demands of customers, companies are streamlining their production processes, incorporating the use of IT, reducing the time and distance between their suppliers and their customers, and developing innovative ways of attracting and retaining employees in constant pursuit of becoming more globally competitive. The technology has opened the world marketplace to everyone.

Companies are now developing strategies that target business unit reorganization and geographic location of facilities that meet these redefined goals and objectives. Companies are paying particular attention to their core activities, concentrating their efforts where they can provide the most profitability. Activities seen as peripheral to the core are delegated to consultants, outside-suppliers, strategic partners, or outsourced to subcontractors. The key to maximizing profits seems to be controlling the supply chain, not owning it.

TransPort, a master planned business environment has been designed to accommodate and support this new global business strategy. TransPort is the result of careful, deliberate, and meticulous planning. A bold new concept, Transport provides businesses engaged in national and global commerce a state-of-the-art environment and a strategic advantage in the new marketplace, today and tomorrow.

TransPort is committed to the future by incorporating the infrastructure of new age strategies that emphasize speed, agility, proximity relationships, and effective supply-chain management. This, along with rethinking transportation, logistics, demographics and utility barriers will provide TransPort with the competitive edge all businesses must have. "

http://www.transportcolorado.com/transportstory.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any bad press like for the KC Mexiport?

Haven't seen any but then I haven't looked hard. What it is now is just a sign in the grasslands between Watkins and Bennet. The locals are probably hoping for jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone consider plotting these internal ports? I would guess they run a border that matches the well published Atzland map we saw earlier.

okay fine I know I know I'm certifiably paranoid but I read enough in Agenda 21 to justify the paranoia.

land back to the indiginous people
    land designated for wildlife only
    leaving a small area of what was the United States in the middle to stuff all the Americans I guess.

This is getting uglier each day.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

The Colorado port has been kept well on the down-low as to publicity, good or bad, so far as I can see. I mean, I heard all about superslab, but not this. I agree that it would be a good thing to plot where all these are.

Sounds like a devlopers publicists infomercial designed to attract investors. Lots of supply chain consultants. Do you think they can do any good?
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY