Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal, stay strong!

God bless you for becoming a nurse. My youngest daughter is in nursing school. There is no nobler profession.

I meant what I said. We have nothing to fear by our actions. We are in the right and in the end, we will prevail.
    When we gonna wake up?

Something that we have always heard...

We have always heard the saying "there is strength in numbers". This is VERY true!

It is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease! I am convinced that President Bush does not give a damn about America or the American people! I remember hearing something in the last election that he is stubborn, and it is "his way or the highway". I disagreed then because I did not know better. I do now. I was married to someone like that so I can understand it! There are medical terms for this type of personality, I just cannot remember what they are. Grandious comes to mind.

I think he needs to be impeached not just for treason, but for total mental incompetance! I am to tired to get the dictionary out tonight to check spelling, you all know what I mean.

We have a total self absorbed, egotistical, arrogant #$$@@ running this country! You have to wonder what Fox has on him! He is either a total physco (I cannot find the darn thesaraus) or someone has something on him. There are no other options in my opinion that I can see.

Either way, he needs to be IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY!

This is OUR country! Is this treason? NO, treason is someone trying to destroy a country, we are trying to PROTECT AND PRESERVE our country! Our government is guilty of treason!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Ohflyingone, you're right. When you send our young men and women half a world away to die for someone else's country, and you won't put troops on our own borders to defend us against this silent invasion, what does that make you? Either incompetent, traitorous or both.

What is even scarier is that if we had elected Kerry instead, the situation would probably be even worse. He and Kennedy are joined at the hip and Kennedy never saw anything favoring illegal immigration that he didn't like.

We just gotta keep fighting! Hoorah!
    When we gonna wake up?

We have troops helping the Colombians clean up coca plantations.
    We have troops eradicating poppy fields in Afghanistan.
    We have troops in Irag looking for opium shipments both on the ground and on the sea.

In the desert SouthWest the Border Patrol doesn't go NEAR the armed guards of the Mexican drug cartels, bringing in loads worth millions.
    Are you an American citizen? You'd better not get caught with a joint in your car! All right, for a joint in his car they might lock up an illegal immigrant, too. Happens often enough on "Cops".

Another one I like: our troops are not trained to defend borders.
    Well, someone better tell those poor kids sitting between North and South Korea ...

I always thought the whole colombia coca spraying was a big waste of time anyway. All that did was enable mexico to become the biggest cocaine exporter to the U.S.

Re: WE ARE GETTING VERY STRONG, COULD PRESIDENT BUSH STOP US

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Has anyone else, or has everyone else? If so, then how?
    I would not worry. What we do is legal. If we ever get large enough to be a thorn to the Government, they usually use the same tactics in response. The tactics are easy to spot if you know what to look for.

To date one of the favorite tactics used by the Federal alphabet agencys is to employ an agent provocateur. The job of an agent provocateur is to join a group, get them riled up by using stronger and stronger retoric, and then incite the group to committ a crime of some nature. The agent provocateur conviently disappears just before the group gets busted. Do a Google on Ronald Arthur Griesacker for an education on this tactic. Grisacker was one of the best at it.

With us being a PAC, we know how to legally reach out to congresscritters and get our points across. We don't have to resort to anything even remotely illegal. So the next favorite tactic is to employ a few people to post stuff that slowly gets more and more off the wall. They can then publicaly point to those posts and paint the whole PAC as whacko goof-balls and discredit the PAC.

BTW, your going for a Nursing Degree . . . most excellent. My sis is a CICU Head Nurse and in my book, My Hero.

First: This is a great thread. Second: The utter frustration of our anit-illegal alien readers and members pervades this thread and many others here.

The "concrete" and highly visible actions of the Minutemen and the recent conference in Las Vegas are steps in the right direction! This and other similar actions will get people to feeling empowered. Once the American psyche is arroused fully... then needed changes will occur.

As one kind of concrete actions we can take to make things happen before it is too late is to BOYCOTT AMERICAN TOURISM to MEXICO!
    Start a national campaign against travel to MEXICO.

DRY UP this source of Mexican income via our tremendous web networking capabilities. At minimum, once Mexico starts to feel the impact of fewer "gringos" drinking Coronas on their beaches, then you will see some scurrying around for adjustments. I think we can promote the idea that tourism dollars go elsewhere except Mexico.

Of course, there are other boycott ideas, but this BOYCOTT TOURISM to MEXICO seems doable. I close by stating:
    VISIT IRELAND, ITALY, SPAIN, and many beautiful places in the USA...But, AVOID MEXICO!

Scarecrow, and Mister Magoo, I meant to thank you for the encouragement last week when I read this. I appreciate what both of you said, and I will think of it often. I have so much respect for you guys.

Mr. Magoo, I am extremely happy and relieved to know that any situation regarding "agent provocateurs" is being watched for with extreme "vigilance", by expert spotters. Everyday I am reminded that the people working on securing America are among our most intelligent, upright, law abiding, and aware citizens in the country.

It's very reassuring to know that there are people specifically watching
    (VIGILANTES, if you will!! ) for any people or person who would try to ecourage violence or the breaking of any laws on our part.

As soon as I read that, I stopped wasting my time with those thoughts and got busy on sending e-mails. Time spent worrying is valuable time wasted. It's quite obvious that such a situation is constantly being watched for and addressed...zappo, fast.

Onward law-abiding Troops. Onward to the borders! Onward to Victory!!!
    Onward to bringing about the enforcement of our laws for the safety, security and well-being of our nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12