Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are We Going To Win or Lose ?

I think we are going to win, but I see all the evidence I need to see to know that GWB is working hard.

He is a lame duck, but even lame he is a LOT of trouble for us. Isn't it amazing how the illegals hate him, even though he's all for them ?!
    What is this with them. They're biting the hand that is feeding them.

It's so wierd. About the only person who tried to talk me out of voting for GWB was a woman from Mexico. She told me that he was a war monger. It turns out she was illegal and SUPPOSEDLY went back to Mexico, but I think they just moved to California. They had a U-Haul trailer attached to their new van, and I called U-Haul Truck Rentals and they told me that they do not allow their equipment to go to Mexico. So what were they going to do ? Take everything out at the border and do what with it ? Anyway, she told me I should never vote for George Bush and she hated Arnold Swarzenegger too.

I guess she was right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry I can't spell his name (Aronld's) tonight. I just don't care whether I spell it right or not. What does it matter ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your heart is in the right place and I'm sure most of us dont care if you miss spell as much as I do sometimes. :P
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Hey LegalUSCitizen!!

We are going to win.

George Bush is a nut job; a traitor; a globalist; and the second worst thing to ever happen to our country with his father, we now realize, having been the first worst since it's his plan sonny boy is executing.

You know how I know we're going to win?

My Mom, a conservative/moderate life time 3rd generation Republican called me tonight and in our conversation she said to call Bush and his "ilk" Pond Scum was an insult to Pond Scum.

She explained, afterall, Pond Scum is a natural phenomenon and part of our natural environment.

I suggested Alien Android and she thought about it and said, Nope, that would be an insult to the Androids.

Therefore, when we have run out of names to call these people, it's time for them to leave our White House, our premises, our payrolls, our Air Force One, our Camp David, our US Capitol Campus....and hit the road back to the worm holes they crawled out of (no offense worms, it's just a figure of speech).

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I suggested Alien Android and she thought about it and said, Nope, that would be an insult to the Androids.
    LOL. I've been thinking lately that maybe he isn't even a human too. He doesn't act like a real human if you watch him and listen to him closely.

Maybe Corporate America invented him with a bunch of parts like those that are in our children's games, and Dick Cheney has the controller in his hand.

Could be possible. Anything is possible it seems lately. If that is so, perhaps next week we should direct our attention to our hot shot hunter VP ?!

Because the NEXT week, it's the senators who will hear from US more than they've EVER heard from US in U.S. history !!!! We will call them until their workers walk off the job !!! Or at least they will want to call in sick !!

Thank you, Blndhnd. Who cares if I spell Swarzenegger wrong. Who cares if I spell McCain like this K-e-n-n-e-d-y. Who cares if I spell President Bush...P-r-i-v-a-t-e-Jorge W. Bush ?!! Who cares ??!!

Not me !!

Yes, I think Bush is an Alien Android with a "circuitry problem".

It smiles when it's supposed to cry. It reads when its supposed to act. It conducts "bidness" when its supposed to rescue. It represents Illegal Aliens when its supposed to protect American Citizens.

Lets send "it' back and demand a new one that works right!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This tool helps with spelling...

http://www.iespell.com/

Pass it on to a friend.

W

Frends dont lett frends spel badd