Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have the way! Wheres the will?

Laws on the books are good enough, Arizona law is better!

When there is a will there is a way!

I feel that not a single person in a position that can deport people will!

ICE won't deport illegals, Obama wont deport illegals, DHS won't deport illegals.

We have truth, solid majority and law on our side, they have nothing but still they walk all over us!!

It seems that they are giving us 2 choices fight them and secure the border then amnesty, or fight the laws that they think are racist and unjust, repel them then amnesty.

Not a single person in the news call for mass deportations.

Not a single person in the government call for mass deportations.

I have a feeling that no matter what we do if the 40+ million or so illegals here are here to stay and are not leaving unless they choose. Because I see no push anywhere to get them the hell out!!

It is the most frustrating thing about this issue, they never leave they just multiply and take over more and more with no foreseen consequence in sight.

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Not this time 93. Far too many are here to allow amnesty, and many more Americans are aware and on to it.

They may try to pass it, they may even do so, but if you or anyone else thinks Americans are going to take it lying down, they are sadly mistaken.

They will rue the day they try to pull that one over on us. This will be the breaking point, and all bets will be off.

Hang in there, OK?
    <div>
    </div>