Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We must be even MORE vigilant now!

I have seen on a site Joe Gizzardi saying that Amnesty is 13th on the Obama list, or LAST.

I think this is most dangerous. Because it could allow some of us to be LESS vigilant.- It would be wise to take a break, but forever more, Amnesty will be an issue. It will never go away!

As we have seen with Ramos and Compion, pressuring the white house (with TALK RADIO help) can do GREAT THINGS!!

We need to keep pressue on them with Amnesty,

And take 2 more issues, maybe trasparency of all the money going out, etc...

But rest assured, they see all the illegals as a permanent DEMOCRAP regiem, (and I'm almost a democrap!) so we must be always vigilant. Demographics alone is on their side.

With the unemployment figures rising it sure should be at the bottom of the list! The Dems would be (even more) nuts to push for an amnesty in these conditions. We can use this time to keep making the case to Congress about how dangerous any amnesty would be. (more fraud, more drugs, more welfare, etc) And maybe American will stop patronizing the kinds of businesses that employ them--like McDonalds.

But I won't be convinced until the official population of LA drops!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good advice Arizonablues. There are strong indications they may wait to push "comprehensive reform" mass amnesty until this Fall, but we'll have to stay on guard. In the meantime, we have to be vigilant against smaller (but still large) amnesties such as AgJobs, Dream Act etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think everyone here is passionate about their stance against the illegals. We will be on gaurd always.

Oh look I have a star! I'm a fledgeling! LOL

Banned
    Looks very nice Kiara . Congratulations on your beautiful star .

Welcome Kiara.

Welcome, Kiara and congrats on your first star.
    Yes we have to be vigilant that Obama does not fall into the black hole this previous administration embraced: what is good for big, corrupt business is good for America. His main focus is the economy, period. And since this guy is magna cum laude constitutional lawyer from Harvard, he surely can add and subtract (add to workforce while subtracting jobs) I doubt if he will do anything about amnesty until he figures out what to do about the economy, when millions of Americans lose their jobs.
    I would not be surprised if amnesty was not #127 on his plate.

I think a general amnesty is off the plate for a while but we need to watch out for a smaller sneak amnesty like the Dream Act.

The American people have spoken against amnesty. America is run by the people, not by harry reeeeeeed.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast