Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We must remain a group of Action

This is the most active group on the net that I have seen that I deeply care about.
    The truth my self included some of us get lazy not all but some, its human nature to want to voice an opinion and hope it plants a seed to get things moving in the right direction.
    I need to make a few more phone calls to my senators. I need to type at least a letter and mail it more than a few times and follow though when I get a response even if the senator
    Agrees with me I want more than that I want to see that senator taking strong action and send him / her a letter encouraging the senator to act upon what she/he agrees with.

And for direction I will use my own thought process to believe that what I am doing is good for America. But I depend on many in this group to point a direction. Why you may ask? Because I have to admit my lack of knowledge pertaining to our Government it’s ok to know I am not the shiniest nickel in the box. It’s better to know that my five cents worth helps add to the group to do what’s right. I have seen some awesome post from this group, this group has some very intellectual people with writing skills I only dream about. And it seems that 99% of all post encourages me to keep fighting. I depend on all of you for real information to keep me going and I appreciate this group for what we stand for. .. ACTION for the American way of life

Tex-Like you I am new to this government/political stuff as well,also I am not always good with how to word things and get alot of ideas and encouragement from eveyone here at Alipac too. I'm really appreciative of the talking points William gives for when we call the Senators, cause I am easily tongue-tied.You are right we need to keep active and not get lazy.Thanks for the reminder.

No one ever got a garden planted by standing round talking to the dirt.
    There are a lot of really good active folks on this site. Things will continue to grow as they expand in numbers and become wiser.

You guys are great!! I have a friend I am always sending information to, hoping he will get involved, epecially since he is retired and has alot of time on his hands.

I sent him some information on the North American Union, I thought oh this will get him going . Well I got an e-mail back that said "WOW somebody had better do something about that" , I was stunned, why do Americans today not think about fighting for their country, who do they think "WE THE PEOPLE " are!! amazing isn't it and we are not just speaking of a few people, if all of the U.S. got involved we could straighten out this country so fast, wouldn't that be wonderful.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS AND ENCOURGE EVERYONE YOU CAN TO GET INVOLVED!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I experienced the same change with a friend during the last amnesty assault on us. I wrote a few hundred letters and made a little over four hundred phone calls throwing out the nets as best I could.

Right in the middle of it a friend came over to visit. I spoke to him for a couple of minutes and then told him I had to get back to the desk and get it on.

He asked me what I was up to and I told him. He looked at me as if I had slipped a cog and asked me why bother? He said politicians just ignore the people and do what they want any way,

I told him that even if it were so they were going to hear from me and what I had to say if I had to drive to each of their offices and park out on the sidewalk waiting for a chance.

When that step of the campaign was over and the results were plastered all over the news my friend came back over to talk to me. He brought with him a tape and a book about illegal immigration he had just bought and we watched the tape and we visited.

Now he writes to our politicians with his concerns and calls their offices to chuck in his two cents. As one of my favorite people use to say , watch the cents and the dollars will take care of themselves.

The people , they saw that they can make a difference. Every two bits counts.

It can only grow now.

This is the most active group on the net that I have seen that I deeply care about.
    The truth my self included some of us get lazy not all but some, its human nature to want to voice an opinion and hope it plants a seed to get things moving in the right direction.
    I need to make a few more phone calls to my senators. I need to type at least a letter and mail it more than a few times and follow though when I get a response even if the senator
    Agrees with me I want more than that I want to see that senator taking strong action and send him / her a letter encouraging the senator to act upon what she/he agrees with.

And for direction I will use my own thought process to believe that what I am doing is good for America. But I depend on many in this group to point a direction. Why you may ask? Because I have to admit my lack of knowledge pertaining to our Government it’s ok to know I am not the shiniest nickel in the box. It’s better to know that my five cents worth helps add to the group to do what’s right. I have seen some awesome post from this group, this group has some very intellectual people with writing skills I only dream about. And it seems that 99% of all post encourages me to keep fighting. I depend on all of you for real information to keep me going and I appreciate this group for what we stand for. .. ACTION for the American way of life

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT POST. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS.

I THINK THAT THE JOB IS SO BIG, IT IS EASY TO BURN OUT SOMETIMES. I AM SURE THIS HAPPENS TO EVERYONE. BUT JUST STEP BACK AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH (AND REST) AND THEN DIVE BACK IN.

REMEMBER THAT EVERY STEP THAT EVERYONE TAKES ADDS UP. MAYBE SOMETIMES IT SEEMS LIKE WALKING UPHILL IN A MUDSLIDE, BUT NO ONE SAID IT WOULD BE EASY. AND WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR IS WORTH EVERY DROP OF SWEAT.

SOMETIMES WHEN I GET DISCOURAGED, I WONDER IF OUR FOREFATHERS EXPERIENCED THE SAME EMOTIONS. I AM SURE THEY HAD THEIR "DOWN DAYS". BUT THEY PUSHED ON.

I AM CONFIDENT THAT OVERALL WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENT. ALL OF US TOGETHER ARE PUSHING OUR COUNTRY IN ANOTHER DIRECTION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tex, none of us are experts at this government thing, but we know a betrayal when we see one. All we can do is fight like hell and try to keep a grasp on our country. It's not easy sometimes when there's a bigger than life government out there trying to rip our American dream right out of our fingers. When I first started writing to these rockheads in Washington, I would give them common sense reasons why something shouldn't be done, or some bill shouldn't be passed. I stopped doing that when I realize these politicians don't understand common sense. All they understand is money and power. So now when I write, I just let them know what I'll put up with and what I won't. It seems to be working.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonderful post, Tex!! I know 2 men that just graduated boot camp last week. Seeing pictures of them in their uniforms standing in front of a tank, looking so proud, only pushes me to fight harder. If they can make the decision to possibly put their lives on the line for our country, the LEAST I can do is e-mail, call and get more people involved.

It's definately not an easy fight, but little by little we are winning. Keep up the wonderful work, everyone!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Great Post!
    It’s fairly difficult to get people involved even if they support the position. Hard working American families often have very little free time. In today s modern American society most often in two parent houses holds both work full time jobs just to make ends meet and single parents often have more than one job to support their families. I would bet dollars to donuts that most American parents make huge personal sacrifices to insure their kid’s future. Sure we all dream that some day we can somehow emulate a Leave it to Beaver episode but the sorry truth is this is the age of competitiveness and we are expendable. American business and labor used to be built on trust, honor, value and patriotism. We now live in a country that values dollar profit over American ability, dedication and reliance. For now all we can do is keep putting forth our message and hope the silent majority catches a glimpse of what we are trying to accomplish.

Kudos, Tex!

We are all in this fight together. It's comforting to know that there are other patriotic Americans who are willing to give of their time and energies to fight for the survival of our great nation.

As human beings, at times we become discouraged. It's disheartening to see our government ignore the best interest of our country due to greed or political gain. It's easy to become cynical in the midst of corruption, pandering and an ever-increasing dictatorship administration that invokes 'executive privilege' to further their traitorous ploys.

I thank God for Alipac, and for people with courage and integrity such as Lou Dobbs. Whenever I become discouraged, I remind myself of the cost of failure.