Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Must Stop the NAU-Their Agenda in a Nutshell

The politicans are stalling.

First they thought if they waited a couple of months and pretended to build the fence and enforce the law, Americans would simmer down and forget about it.

Didn't happen.

So they all jumped on the bandwagon of calling Americans who are for the rule of law names, like racist, nativist, xenophobe, and kept repeating that a majority of Americans are for a pathway. Neither is true.

What is going on?

Neo Cons, McCain, Dem Leadership (Clinton & Obama), big business and the print media " the elite" have a bipartisan "agreementl" for free tade (NAFTA/SPP) that will result in integration with Mexico.

It's a done deal. That is why Obama was assuring the Canadians ( and probably the Mexicans too) that he really did not mean what he said about renegotiating NAFTA ... that was just campaign talk.

Read David Brooks of the NYT article in December 2007 furious because as he put it " the elite" had a bipartisan agreement for free trade and Nafta that was raking in the money and Lou Dobbs screwed it up. He did not mention that the money goes to the "elite" and ordinary Americans are hung out to dry.

Check Judicial Watch and www.northamericanunion.com and read the Bush government document that says that as Americans will resist North American integration. it has to be done in secret, and implemented by "evolution stealth".

You can also read the agendas of meetings between USA/Mexico/Canada on infrastructure integration and open borders.

Amnesty = evolutionary stealth.

Amnesty = racist preference for illegals over all other Americans who
    are on a quota system, on the right to bring in their family
    and ethnic group. Only the southern border was left open
    by the gov, not airports, so only Hispanics had easy access
    to come in illegally. Since 80-90% of illegals are Hispanic,
    it worked - our gov. kept out all other races... except Hispanic.

Right now they are pushing for Stepping Stone Amnesty... 5 year renewable visas.. hoping the political climate will change by then and full amnesty will be given.

The word is that Bush has agreed to completely open borders by 2010... so he has to get a move on and get these illegals legal, before the whole of Mexico arrives.

That is why our government is pushing Spanish as a second USA language equal to English even though Hispanics are only 18% of the population .. for the moment.

President Calderon of Mexcio was in the US a couple of weeks ago as apart of his $25 million PR campaign to convince Americans to discard the rule of law. He made it clear that integration was going to occur so get use to it.

We are in the fight of our lives for our language, culture, and nation. The other side has all the power and money and they are fighting for the "elite" to gain even greater control of a joint Mexican /American economy. All we have is the internet and our vote. And with Diebold, I am not even sure of the vote.

If we lose, all there will be left to do is ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Another Post I scooped up to add:
    The North American continent is being transformed from three sovereign nations (Canada, USA, Mexico) into one regional corporate power base, the North American Union.

Unlike the creation of the European Union, there is no public political/ academic discourse on the merits, or pros and cons of a North American Union building up to a vote within each nation as to the wish of the people to join such a union. Instead the union is being created by stealth, is already well on its way to fruition, and is being imposed on us by our own "elected" representatives and government with no opposition.

The ultimate enforcement mechanism for the North American Union is a police state. The tools for the police state are "anti-terrorist" laws. Anti Terrorist laws are a ruse to strip the people of their liberties in order to prevent dissent. The Orwellian justification is "security", "safety".

The plan of this Canada-U.S.-Mexico task force is to establish a continent-wide customs union with a common approach to trade, energy, immigration, law enforcement and security that would virtually eliminate existing national borders. The task force released its recommendations for a common North American in May 17/18, 2005.There was minor reference to it in mainstream media - no headline presentation.

The recommendations include:

* a common security perimeter by 2010
    * a North American Border Pass with biometric identifiers.
    * a unified border and expanded customs facilities
    * a single economic space
    * a common external tariff.
    * seamless movement of goods within North America.
    * A North American energy strategy -as a regional alternative to Kyoto.
    * Review those sectors of NAFTA that were excluded.
    * A North American regulatory plan that would include "open skies and open roads" and a unified approach on food, health, and the environment.
    * Expand temporary worker programs and create a "North American preference" for immigration for citizens of North America.
    * A North American Investment Fund to build infrastructure to connect Mexico's poorer regions in the south to the market to the north.
    * Restructure and reform Mexico's public finances.
    * Fully develop Mexican energy resources (Mexico wisely kept their energy out of NAFTA)
    * A permanent tribunal for trade and investment disputes.( Here is where any vestige of democratic government disappears)
    * An annual North American summit meeting.
    * A Tri-national Competition Commission with a common approach to trade remedies.
    * Scholarships for a network of Centers for North American Studies. (To serve the corporations)

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/hispani...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch... NAFTA SUPER HIGHWAY & look at the report on real ID PSA

CALL / EMAIL YOUR SENATORS/ CONGRESSMAN RIGHT NOW.. THEY ARE PTRYING TO DO A BACK ROOM DEAL FOR STEPPING STONE AMENSTY!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Hi Chexfive,

The North American continent is being transformed from three sovereign nations (Canada, USA, Mexico) into one regional corporate power base, the North American Union.
    [The Dictatorship of] the North American Union
    'cause our constitution, and Bill of Rights goes away.

The latest new flag design:

We're expected to pledge allegience to this:

What follows next:

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I'm gonna pass this along to a Hellary lover. She thinks it's just the republicans that are evil. I keep trying to tell her it's our government in general and the elites! Thank you for this post.

The NAU is the work of TRAITORS from ALL three countries!

Hi Alexcastro,
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    I'm gonna pass this along to a Hellary lover. She thinks it's just the republicans that are evil. I keep trying to tell her it's our government in general and the elites! Thank you for this post.
    Elites from both parties are members of the same shadow government groups, at least one or more of,

The Illuminati
    The Trilateral Commission
    The Bilderbergs
    The Council on Foreign Relations

Once elected, doesn't matter which party, the elitist will continue to be a puppet of the Illuminati (and/or other like-minded shadow governments listed above).

No matter which candidate wins in Nov, the real winners are the secret societies.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto you are soooo right on! Think I'll send my friend your post as well.

What is a way we can stop the NAU? Hmmmm...let's see.....ELECT RON PAUL!!

Wife and I were driving to the store the other day and heard a newsbreak on the radio. They were talking about the Heartland Expressway (Highway between Rapid City & Denver), and she mentioned the funding for it AND how it was a part of the Trans Texas Corridor.
    That surprised me to no end!
    How can we put a STOP to this? I thought about getting a transcript of that broadcast, but did not know if they would give me one.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Hi Alexcastro,
    It's been posted before that if Congress wanted the border to be properly secure, it would have already happened.

Re: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107086.html

Under the Dictatorship of the NAU, the Border Patrol goes away, the border no longer exists; immediate NAU citizenship for India. Managers and bureaucrats from Communist China and nK. But even more insidious,
    The drug cartel(s) will evolve into a branch of the NAU government - or - the drug cartels will become our government ---> A corporate dictatorship staffed by the drug cartels and Bangalore body shops. National Defense and Law enforcement will be outsourced to the MS-13 and UN peacekeepers. Hard to believe?

This grim future is delightful to
    John, Mr. Amnesty, McCain
    Hillary, the IMPERIOUS COMMIE
    Osama "OPEN BORDERS" Obama

Our constitution --- Gone
    Our Bill of Rights --- Gone

Our basis of law ---> NAFTA/CAFTA and the regulations set forth by the new government.

Freedom of speech --- Gone
    This website --- Gone
    Members of this website --- Jail

Future - think about the past - the French Resistance.

Only option - continue the fight.
    Faces of globalism

http://digitalinsurgents.wordpress.com/ ... s-of-evil/

Hiding the NAU from the public

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... a_hoax.htm

So sad...

This is so sad. Ron Paul was our last chance to keep our country. I dont know if it can ever be turned around. You see the deliberate crashing of the dollar. The CFR has expressed they want the Amero. This is one more victory for the New World Order elites, and we can't even get most Americans to believe it is really happening. We can't get Americans off the tabloid news channels. I listened to Lou Dobbs on Alex Jones and I am very disappointed that he did not listen to Ron Paul and that Lou Dobbs was not more supportive of Ron Paul. Obama's Poverty Act is on the doorstep to passing congress which will take billions of our tax dollars and give it to the UN to disperse/use as they please...and it will give the UN the authority to disarm us. Better frame a copy of our Constitution because it will soon be only a historical museum piece. I am sad for our country. The only hope would be to bounce the neo cons out of Texas, Rick Perry and Delay, and join in with the group in Texas who are seeking to seceed from the USA. I have been considering it...IF that coalition would become strong enough. We the people MUST become the founding fathers pretty darn quick...or there will be no more USA. The Canadians are in worse shape than we are...they have no clue at all this is going on and are even in worse denial when you tell them. The liberal loons think all of this is a good idea. They LOVE globalism. SAd sad sad. There are groups of people in the USA who absolutely do not resonate with our Constitution or our traditions. Their allegience is to other countries. The New World Order has perpetrated this to kill any identity we had. Good Americans, prayers are in order. Please pray for our soverignty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast