Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"We Are A Nation Of Laws" &

"We must uphold the laws. We are a nation of immigants and we must uphold those traditions."
    PLEASE ELABORATE Why must we? Please name the traditions you speak of Mr President. We aren't allowed to uphold the tradition of a little prayer at a school commencement, we aren't allowed to uphold the 'traditions' that the founders of our country advocated. REAL American traditions of believing in your commander-in-chief, pride of country, safety and enjoying the fruits of our labor. I hear you speak Mr President but all I hear is more of the same empty rhetoric!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

IndianaJones you are so right. The laws only apply to us. The traditons only apply to illegals. Our culture means nothing to el presidente. We are the new peasants, not the illegals.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Re: "We Are A Nation Of Laws" &

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    "We must uphold the laws. We are a nation of immigants and we must uphold those traditions."
    PLEASE ELABORATE Why must we? Please name the traditions you speak of Mr President. We aren't allowed to uphold the tradition of a little prayer at a school commencement, we aren't allowed to uphold the 'traditions' that the founders of our country advocated. REAL American traditions of believing in your commander-in-chief, pride of country, safety and enjoying the fruits of our labor. I hear you speak Mr President but all I hear is more of the same empty rhetoric!!!
    "We must uphold the laws." "We are a nation of immigrants and we must uphold those traditions."
    Mr President, it is you and our Senators, that need to be rehearsed on how to "uphold" the laws of our U.S. Constitution. We are still waiting for you to follow through on those oaths that you swore to when you took office. What "traditions" do you speak of Mr President? Are they American traditions?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If we are a nation of laws then why isn't our government enforcing the law. Right! We have become a corrupt lawless land where these people are concerned.

Actually, our Big immigration thing was more than 150 years ago...most Americans are native born...not just 'immigrants' that are trying to prevent other 'immigrants' from 'sharing the dream'...

Excuse me...but the 'dream' is something we've worked for for generations...it isn't something we marched in some other nations streets and demanded.

As for 'compassion'...hey I'm all compassioned out...my government has demanded more 'compassion for others' than I truly have...but still that was more than the government ever had...except for themselves.

MJ

That bill is 416 pages and they don't even know what all is in it but they think they will be ready to vote by the end of the week. It has so much stuff in it that will literally destroy this country.

Right sawdust. Our country will be destroyed if the Senate bill or some similar compromise is passed. They know this. Obviously they can afford to live on some private island somewhere and leave us to die here.
    Or maybe they'll move to Mexico with the other billionaires and live like kings and watch us be destroyed. I heard on the radio the other day that Mexico has the 4th (or 5th, my memory is gone) highest number of millions in the world.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>