Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to deport illegals

Editor:
    Article Launched: 11/16/2007 10:55:55 AM EST

I was born in Mexico. My family and I came to America legally when I was 12, I am now in my 30s. My family dreamed of a better life and willing to work hard for it; we never expected any hand outs. I am now a U.S. citizen, married and have my own family. I am really angry at how the immigration laws cater to the illegals. People from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, etc., all are taught the English language from the time they are 4 years old, along with Spanish. The only people who do not speak the language well are the people that are over the age of 60. It makes me very angry to hear and see everything in both languages, when it is all a game who come to America. If you come here to make a better life, then live by the laws, speak English, and quit asking for a handout. This is America, have respect. You would expect the Americans to do the same in your country. Even though I became Americanized, I don't get a break like the illegals. I had to pay full tuition for college and yes, I was offered many jobs because I look Mexican, and they are shocked to here me speak English with very little accent. But the pay was not even enough to buy food let alone pay a mortgage. We need to deport the illegals and regain America back. If people want to come to America, do it legally. And the politicians need to wise up and take immigration seriously.
    Anastacia Lopez

Hanover

http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_7481825?so ... st_emailed
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hear! Hear! Very well said!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Now that is spoken like a true American!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: We need to deport illegals

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Editor:
    Article Launched: 11/16/2007 10:55:55 AM EST

I was born in Mexico. My family and I came to America legally when I was 12, I am now in my 30s. My family dreamed of a better life and willing to work hard for it; we never expected any hand outs. I am now a U.S. citizen, married and have my own family. I am really angry at how the immigration laws cater to the illegals. People from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, etc., all are taught the English language from the time they are 4 years old, along with Spanish. The only people who do not speak the language well are the people that are over the age of 60. It makes me very angry to hear and see everything in both languages, when it is all a game who come to America. If you come here to make a better life, then live by the laws, speak English, and quit asking for a handout. This is America, have respect. You would expect the Americans to do the same in your country. Even though I became Americanized, I don't get a break like the illegals. I had to pay full tuition for college and yes, I was offered many jobs because I look Mexican, and they are shocked to here me speak English with very little accent. But the pay was not even enough to buy food let alone pay a mortgage. We need to deport the illegals and regain America back. If people want to come to America, do it legally. And the politicians need to wise up and take immigration seriously.
    Anastacia Lopez

Hanover

http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_7481825?so ... st_emailed
    And that folks, is the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant. Attitude! You make ME proud to be an American.

In fact, it was such a good article, I hope you don't mind if I sent it to my email buddies. You are the perfect example of what we expect and want here in America.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: We need to deport illegals

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    There's only 2 choices that will deport illegals and they both are on the SAVE ACT

MW
    Once_A_Democrat wrote:

There's only 2 choices that will deport illegals and they both are on the SAVE ACT
    You're right, of all the candidates only two have said they support the deportation of all illegal immigrants. Everyone else says it's not realistic or they just flat out don't support it. Furthermore, of all the candidates that are members of Congress (including a former Congressman) - only two have never voted for or supported an amnesty.

Yes, I'm talking about Tancredo and Hunter.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    How true. The only solution is mass raids, mass deportations, a high tech wall (if iever gets built), vote out the sell out senators, and vote in a great president.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    How true. The only solution is mass raids, mass deportations, a high tech wall (if iever gets built), vote out the sell out senators, and vote in a great president.
    I think they will deport themselves, if we cut off jobs and fine companies who hire them, prison time for company heads the second time they are fined. The E-Verification Program should be made mandatory too. Then we will only have criminal illegal's here and they can be concentrated on.
    Also we need a TV show featuring the "Want to Catch Illegal of The Week"
    To win over the illegal supporters more articles on ones that steal identities and what that did to the victim.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Does the SAVE act deal with deportations - as in rounding them up?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Secure America with Verification and Enforcement (SAVE) Act targets employers with stiff penalties for hiring illegal aliens, secures the northern and southern border by adding 8,000 new border patrol agents and increases interior enforcement by allowing for additional federal district court judges and providing more resources for law enforcement officers.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=23279&s=rcmc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast