Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE NEED AN EFFECTIVE THIRD PARTY.

Isn't it obvious by now that neither of the two parties we currently elect into office are listening to the AMERICAN CITIZENS who have voted them into office to represent them? These politicians seem to be currently more concerned about representing foreign nationals illegally reaping benefits in our country than representing their constituents. This is the sort of self-serving underhandedness that has given the title "Politician" a questionable reputation, signifying someone who is manipulative and not necessarily to be trusted. Why are our elections time after time all about the Democratic and Republican parties? We need the "fresh air" of an effective third party. One that will represent the average AMERICAN citizen instead of special interest groups, including uninvited foreign nationals who disregard the laws of our country.
    My home is NOT your home....unless I invite you in.

ABSOFRICKINLUTELY!!!

At the end of the day most of them all belong to the "Good Ole Boys Club" when their done creating a false fiasco, they all go down and have a cigar, drink and laugh at how dumb they think the sheep are!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    ABSOFRICKINLUTELY!!!

At the end of the day most of them all belong to the "Good Ole Boys Club" when their done creating a false fiasco, they all go down and have a cigar, drink and laugh at how dumb they think the sheep are!
    Not Sheep... Serfs is what we are to them!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Yes we do need a third party, also to lay the base for it. We need to get all the good Republicans and Democrats on our side into it.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    ABSOFRICKINLUTELY!!!

Like these traitors!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I certainly agree that we need to explore a third party possibility.

If you listen to the current crop of senators, they always refer to the taxpaying citizens as either "they" or "the people". This makes it clear to me that they do not feel they are a part of us, but rather are an elite and special group above us in life. As voters we need to vote them ALL out of office. Regardless of who replaced them it would have to be better than this collection of egomaniacs.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

JAK
    Couldn't be any worse!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)