Thread: We need ideas

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need ideas

How many Americans would show up at a anti-llegal protest in your area?
    I have the US Border Watch in my area.
    We need to plan something peaceful. And big.
    We the People. You the Invader

I just moved here a while ago, I hardly know anyone. In my area we have mostly retired people from allover the US. Their attitude towards the illegals is ......... well, they don't care anymore. They're in Florida to enjoy the warm weather, their concern is with free health care and when the next Bingo game is. They don't care.
    The other large group we have is the Illegals themselves. Non-retired Florida residents are rather rare. I doubt many would show up for a ralley.

I agree that this would probably be a great counter protest to gather hundreds of thousands of american citizens and march, but is it possible??...I highly doubt it. My concern right now is to keep on pressing our senators and emailing the white house to grow a sac and get tough. I would love for something like this to take place, but illegal aliens and their supporters always use the race card, and it's funny because american citizens do nothing when their playing their racist comments on their spanish radio shows. Yet they can bombard and threaten our american english talking radio shows with racist remarks. It's quite saddening.

Well, I was just hoping Americans would do something big since the prez and alot of the senators keep making remarks about the illegals protests. They NOTICED them.
    We the People. You the Invader

houston id love for your idea to take place, it would be a matter of sticking it back to them. But it's so unattainable at the moment, many americans dont really care or they choose to be uninformed and ignorant about the situation. It's all really sad, that they could care less bout their country. But I guarantee you that many citizens are taking a stand and letting their views make their way all the up the ladder (white house) so we just need to keep on treading on.

Things to do!

If you want people to march. We need to go to unemployment offices and poor neighborhoods. These are the people who have felt this thing the hardest.

The elderly

The elderly doesn't care just like you said. However, I was watching T.V the other day and those who are going into baby boomer age said that they will continue to work well into their 80s. They will care once they too can't work. Why let them work when the illegals will work far much more less than what they would have to pay an elderly person. Plus they don't have to pay benefits. Also, the elderly will barely be productive as one half their age.

houston,

I'm your Fort Worth Go to Girl! We are Willing! Get us a reasonable date and Fort Worth will pound on the press and put something together here.
    I would love to see all of Texas and the Border States Respond on the Same Date! The Dallas Group participates here too.

Also, we can protest, not march. For a parade, you have to have permits, insurance... but a protest is free speech and can be held on public property, without all the fees and red tape.

Give us a couple of weeks to advertise for a big turn out!

Lets toss some dates around.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)