Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: We Need A Link To the Full Text of Immigration Reform Amnesty Bill S 744 Please

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Need A Link To the Full Text of Immigration Reform Amnesty Bill S 744 Please

Can someone get us the link to the full text of the amnesty immigration reform bill so we can form up a reading team to tackle it and expose the problems in it?

Please post me a link here and let me know if you can volunteer to read some pages for us and post notes???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is not available yet on Thomas.gov or the GPO.........
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk View Post
    It is not available yet on Thomas.gov or the GPO.........
    wow! We need to know the very minute is becomes available please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It sometimes takes a day or 2, or more, for it to show up online. The longer the bill the longer it takes them to get it all online.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From Thomas--

The text of S.744 has not yet been received from GPO

Bills are generally sent to the Library of Congress from the Government Printing Office a day or two after they are introduced on the floor of the House or Senate. Delays can occur when there are a large number of bills to prepare or when a very large bill has to be printed.
    How convenient!

I just found out that those traitors filed this bill early this morning between 2-3am! How is that for sneaky?

We need access to the text of this bill!

W

Text of immigration bill S744
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That link is Broken.....
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk View Post
    That link is Broken.....
    It worked earlier in the day. It probably crashed from so many people trying to use it at the same time.
    NO AMNESTY

Try this. It just worked for me, from up above. Text of immigration bill S744
    NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast