Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A lot of what makes it so difficult for victims is that they run up against a presumption that the transactions completed in their name are legitimate. Banks, merchants, and other creditors assume that the purchases that were made and the loans that were given belong to the victim – and the victim is forced to prove otherwise.
    Aside from all the obvious problems, having your personal information stolen is a violation on the deepest level. It keeps you awake at night.

Back to the Real ID. I've developed an inherent distrust of anything the government is offering. They are working very hard against us. You just have to look at their track record to know that. IMO any proposal presented as a benefit to us, is automatically suspect. I always wait for Senator Sessions to weigh in with his analysis. He's one of the few I trust.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

I think that a lot of people who support the Real ID think that it is a solution to stop the illegals, but it wont. It will actually enable them to gain more access to our private data through hackers or corrupt DMV employees.

NICE, I can only imagine the Real Nightmare you have gone through in trying to fix your credit and all.

Quote Originally Posted by AF
    I hear what you all are saying, and some of it sounds like a certain political group who is afraid that the government is out to get them. In their favorite candidate's words, "CHANGE" is what we really need in this case. How many of you out there who are against the READ ID, have a credit card, birth certificate, SSAN card, marriage certificate, driver's license, bank account, and pay taxes. The information is already out there, the READ ID is just a verification method.
    Information being out there needs to have some Legislation to ensure the privacy of Americans. Just because it is out there does nto make it right. That is a whole other issue, which I will be fighting for in the near futre after the Real ID gets repealed.

Yes, we Need CHANGE, we need our government to START enforcing our immigration laws, secure our borders and fine & jail those who aide and abet illegals.. Now that would be a CHANGE, I could live with.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    Aside from all the obvious problems, having your personal information stolen is a violation on the deepest level. It keeps you awake at night
    I am sorry Nicie, I am sure it is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by AF
    I hear what you all are saying, and some of it sounds like a certain political group who is afraid that the government is out to get them. In their favorite candidate's words, "CHANGE"
    The problems of the REAL ID are apolitical as far as I am concerned. Whether a party does or does not support it does not remove the very real security shortcomings that this implementation of an ID card creates.

An ID card to get on a military base or post prevents the entrance of 100% of people who are not supposed to be there. That military ID card is used to access the Commissary, BX, Hospital, Recreation Center, and a host of other restricted areas. IT WORKS WELL!
    The military is not civilian society. It is not a democracy or a constitutional republic. We would have to fundamentally alter this society to implement what you are suggesting in the manner that it works for the military.

How can we seriously compare a military base - a hierarchial, authoritarian society of volunteers that occupies a physically finite amount of land - to a constitutional republic spanning thousands of miles whose society is based on individual liberty, a Bill of Rights, and a constitutionally limited government?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

We don't need no stinkin National ID card..ENFORCE OUR LAWS NOW!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No national ID card. Let the individual states handle it. That's from a Libertarian standpoint.

May I suggest that you watch the movie www.freedomtofascism.com
    Then click on watch for free on google on the main page.

They discuss the hazards of the ID card along with everything else that is coming down the pike.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

REAL ID??????????????? You've got to be kidding, or are so new to the issue, you don't have all the facts.

If carrying an ID with a chip in it, that contains every bit of your personal history/business appeals to you, it does NOT appeal to the vast majority of us.

Enforce the laws on the books. With no trough to feed at (welfare, WIC, driver licenses, in-state-tuition, medical care, EMPLOYMENT, etc., etc., etc., ATTRITION will take care of the ILLEGAL ALIENS.

My business is my business!!!!!

NO REAL ID!

God Bless William he's sounding like a libertarian! Righton! NO REAL ID! it will come with a nice rdif chip that will track every move you make. The ultimate goal is to get the chip OUT of the card and under your skin. They want to be rid of CASH...so they can have absolute control of YOUR life...and if you disagree with the government..all they have to do is turn off that chip...and you won't even be able to buy food.

Here's the IRONY of it..We the People will be under full control with a Real Id...and who will be FREE? The Illegal Aliens who are unable to get the ID with a CHIP in it! THINK please folks...

No Real ID!

Yes for Real ID

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast