Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE NEED A WHITEHOUSE CALLING CAMPAIGN

After, hearing the disgusting news article on the TB man and the staph infections we need to call the Whitehouse and tell them to get the border closed and their is to be no Dream Act with all of its loopholes since no one has had health checks. We want NO IMMIGRATION reform with health checks made BEFORE anyone comes into this country. PERIOD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The WhiteHouse doesn't listen that well. Let's call our local governments, restaurant associations, entertainment venues, etc. Tell 'em we're going to stay home with our money until uninspected aliens are removed from our community.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm relating this to Immigration Control. We do need to call our representatives but the Whitehouse needs to know that tens of thousands of Americans are aware of this and we want illegal immigration stopped. We want the borders secured without Dream Act, or any type of amnesty. We need the government to be responsible for the possible deaths of many Americans for this situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt

I'm combining this is my talking points when I call. We are heading for a health crisis in the country. Now there are pickets in front of SS offices. What does that tell you? They aren't law-abiding people. They don't want to be caught. If they were, they wouldn't be picketing.