Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is it that none of these politicians are getting that fact that if we just stopped supporting these illegals we can possibly balance our budget....These people are bankrupting our Country ..by giving them these services they are just rewarding bad behavior.

I like Gov. Christi....I hope he succeeds in NJ, and then moves to Nevada....but......to me it is the other side of the coin....stop illegal entry into our country and don't reward them for coming in....and stop the ridiculous wasteful outlandish spending that is going on in our States and Federal Government.

If you want to call me a Nazi Teapartier..well then have at it.

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    If you want to call me a Nazi Teapartier..well then have at it.
    "Just don't call me, late for dinner!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    He isn't doing Jack about illegals in NJ

More then once I've heard him say he favors CIR

The guy is a jerk

We have enough panderers in Nevada , we don't need this moron

Although illegal immigration is a super important issue for me I don't vote for anyone on how they stand on just one issue. ( of course I would never vote for a pro illegal no matter what ) Though I am very disapointed with Christie's immigration policy but I don't believe he is pro illegal. I do like other things he is doing in the state. I'm not sorry I voted for him. Now if we could get rid of Lautenberg and Menendez we may stand a chance. I don't always rely on what a politician says, I watch what they do. I watch to see if Christie does the right thing in this situation. Time will tell

I like Gov Christie on some other issues but like its said a couple key issues being only ones he's spoken on don't look good and rumor is he's been against any bills comming up in his legislature on the grounds its not a state issue.

I don't like how NumbersUSA is listing possibles. The reason Bachmann isn't on the main page even when she's said she is seeking to run is because the media doesn't want to give her or the tea party attention often because she and the TP make to much sense.

The lib media doesn't want to give any possibility for any good Rep candidate room on the air and only wants to show off the offbase Rino's who either agree with libs on some issues or sound like idiots.

Fox news tends to prefer to side with the incumbent Rino's and as they dislike the idea of the TP and with Bachmann possibly dividing through the TP republican votes away from their favorite Rino's they want to ignore her.

Seriously with Jeb and Christie both saying 100's of times they won't run in 2012 still so much effort spent on those 2 pro illegals and Rino like thinking of Jeb and midway of Christi. Why not spend that time on other idealed possibles like Trump and Bachmann.... other then the excuse they don't want either to win.

I am still waiting to hear why are none of these Governors are putting a stop to our tax dollars going to illegals, in free education, medical, food stamps etc. Get real here that is one answer of why our States are going broke. Stop the free free give a ways to these people.

The other one of course is making sure the bankers mortgage companies and who ever own these vacant homes and buildings continue to pay the tax they owe on them till they are sold... to me it is just common sense why isn't any one pushing that?

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet

Those aren't the only ones that are possibly running...the ones you mentioned I wouldn't vote for ever.....

Kathyet
    Bauchman looks so far to be our only hope. No doubt Fox and the MSM will never allow Ron Paul to effectively run.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

That might be a good pair for President and VP
    have them run independent!!!!

Kathyet

No surprise about Christie

This is no surprise about Governor Christie considering he ran far to the left of his opponent in the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Bachmann may be able to be turned if she had more information B- is better than the Fudge Factories we're dealing with now and Bachmann said she'd step up to the plate if no one else would! Maybe supply her with the information she needs to have an informed and just stand on the subject of illegal immigration!
    Why would we need to educate her so to speak? This has been a major issue for at least the last ten years if not much longer. She has been a house rep for a long time now. You'd have to be living under a rock not to know what is going on. Believe me none of these pols are clueless on this issue as far as lack of info goes. It's all about whether they want to take a stand for America or for illegals. It's either they want to do something about it or they don't care. Her B- grade tells me that she may vote the right way most of the time, but she is far from being a leader on this issue. Granted yes I would vote for her if she is the best we have, but hopefully we have better choices stepping forward before too long.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast