Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are we really xenophobic or just xenoepidromic?

Are we really xenophobic or just xenoepidromic (fearful of invasion)?

We are not afraid of foreigners, per se, any more than the Hawaiians were prior to World War II. But we are justifiably afraid of invasion and the fact that our federal government has done next to nothing to resist the invasion of 20 million illegal aliens who have broken through our borders and caused us endless harm.

Do not let anti-American liberals call you xenophobic without immediately correcting them. They are phobic of their own nation, history and culture and need to take their anti-masochistic meds.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Banned
    The bad part of this now is that for years we really havn't seen the real problem , it should be really disturbing now as to the level of involvement
    that is being displayed by the mexican govt in our internal affairs
    And the silence in our govt while they do this

That to me is really starting to worry me

Thanks for the proper terminology, Jonathan. I've never heard of this phobia before, but it fits my phobia to a tee, lol! I'm certainly not afraid of strangers or foreigners, but I'm terrified of the invasion! Now I just have to practice the pronounciation! Do you think we can get the Razas to switch over to xenoepidromia??? Let's try!

IMHO WE ARE NOT PHOBIC AT ALL. WE ARE REALISTIC ABOUT HOW MANY FOREIGNERS WE CAN HAVE IN OUR COUNTRY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    The bad part of this now is that for years we really haven't seen the real problem , it should be really disturbing now as to the level of involvement

Yes, I know that is a major part of the problem, but my main point in this post is that we have been allowing anti-American liberals to mischaracterize us with the inaccurate and insulting terms like 'homophobic' and 'racist'. We are neither. We are only trying to protect our families, communities and nation from unlawful invaders. We don't wish them any harm nor do we wish to invade their lands; we just want to be left alone. It is our right to regulate our immigration as we see fit just as it is also their right to do the same.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Although your use of this is much more fitting for what our concerns are, I have to side with Redpony that I do not have a fear, simply just not wanting my country to be the "flusher" for other nations unwanted, uneducated criminals.

However, making the "Raza" have to think about it, sounds like fun to me!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Although your use of this is much more fitting for what our concerns are, I have to side with Redpony that I do not have a fear, simply just not wanting my country to be the "flusher" for other nations unwanted, uneducated criminals.

However, making the "Raza" have to think about it, sounds like fun to me!!
    OK, then maybe you might want to look through the online Greek-English or Latin-English dictionary and coin a word that would better express your view. Perhaps we should have a contest for the best new word. BTW, I wonder what the word would be for "sick and tired of La Raza" would be?

La RazaNausea? That has a ring to it! Shall we dance?

The America-haters and multiculturalist goons call us xenophobic and racist for being REALISTIC about ILLEGAL immigration! I fear that these nutcases will NOT learn what WE know NOW until it is TOO late for ALL of us and our great country is GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    The bad part of this now is that for years we really haven't seen the real problem , it should be really disturbing now as to the level of involvement

Yes, I know that is a major part of the problem, but my main point in this post is that we have been allowing anti-American liberals to mischaracterize us with the inaccurate and insulting terms like 'homophobic' and 'racist'. We are neither. We are only trying to protect our families, communities and nation from unlawful invaders. We don't wish them any harm nor do we wish to invade their lands; we just want to be left alone. It is our right to regulate our immigration as we see fit just as it is also their right to do the same.

I was just replying about something on these terms in another thread .

For us to let those who not only oppose our culture ,language and laws to use names to silence us is not only wrong but dangerous for our survival .

Names they use to silence our speech are , racist, ilsamphobic, homophobic, bigot, white supreamist,cracker , trailor trash , nazi, and others I can't think of now . When you are called these names , they are calling you what they consider the worst form of human !

Their free speech is not infrenged upon when they start the name calling . But let some dis jocky say something foolish and all hell breaks out . Yet a very popular song in the 80s by Stevie Wonder said it first ...." Looking in back on when I was a little nappy headed boy " was number one hit ! The other part is the main themes of most rap songs about , ho's and bitches and kiling cops is ok, but persecute some foolish radio host for less .

I don't think either one was right for saying this ,but only one was attacked by race hustlers .

Hate crimes were made for only for one race, and that is the white one . yet more racial crime is commited on whites, not by them . This only helps to divide us .

We have turned into a nation of ass kissers and thats my opinion but I doubt it can be challenged logically .

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    OK, then maybe you might want to look through the online Greek-English or Latin-English dictionary and coin a word that would better express your view.
    Jonathan this is not a contest of sorts to see if the phrase suits us best, instead of what the opposition has been calling us (remember the schoolyard ditty "stick and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"?).

We are simply saying that there truthfully can be no name to fully explain what we all are fed up with about this illegal invasion, but we all did agree that yours was a much better way to describe our concerns, certainly.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast