Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Honestly I'm more concerned about the racist Whites attacking us than the other way around. Look at the KKK and Neo Nazis, their membership is on the rise. And I'm always constantly hearing from Whites about kicking out Mexicans and how the Blacks are a violent people. If you're not racist you'll stand with us when the racists reach a boiling point and act on their hatred toward minorities.

Of course I'll stand up for the Whites if they were to become the victims of genocide, but again, I doubt that would happen from the way things are looking.

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    For the record I would like to state that I am prejudice - against separatists of all races, colors and nationalities.
    I too discriminate...against STUPID PEOPLE, like the ones you've mentioned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sarum, my firm belief is people can get along if they wish to, but for some, they simply do not want to.

The day of all people getting along, in this nation, is when we all have the same ideas of moral codes and conduct, and those will stem from basic principles of decency, backed up by love of mankind. I do honestly believe that our moral codes and love of each other comes straight from Biblical principles. I can love a family member, even when they are doing wrong, not help them in their wrongdoing however. Same principle can be applied to people living around you, in your neighborhoods and towns.

I have met some people that were admittedly illegally here, and they were very nice people, people I would encourage to take the steps to become citizens. Then there are those who I just want to see go back to their nations of origins because of their self-interests, ethno-centric beliefs and hatred of this nation and its people.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Can anyone name one successful country with multi ethnic and multi races ?

I'm talking over the course of history

One always has to take out the other when 2 collide

In our case we have 4

That my friends equals real serious trouble down the line

America is suppose to be beyond that , but from the looks of things
    lately , we are just getting worse.

I just found this, and hope, from what I am seeing, is a great site for many to read. This is an excert from an archive article, but a good one, on what the Bible says about how the nations were divided and why:

Nationality and Ethnicity

On nationality and ethnicity, the Bible is plain that God abhors the blending of all peoples into a single world state. He defeated such a plan at Babel. 'In days of old,' says the book of Deuteronomy, 'the Most High' divided the nations and set boundaries among them. The Apostle Paul, in the New Testament book of Acts, says that boundaries were set among nations 'that men might seek after God.' Some nations God loves more than others, e.g. ancient Israel.

Application to the Present

From these biblical principles what may we conclude about current immigration problems?

1) Nationhood is not an arbitrary human arrangement, but a principle of divine order. The separation of vastly different peoples helps reduce conflict and promote fruitful diversity. Massive uncontrolled immigration defeats God's order. Love and compassion fare poorly in chaos - and also in the tyranny that often follows chaos.

Israelite nationhood sheds true light on the often-made claim that Christ's command to love strangers requires open immigration. Christ, as God, commanded the same of Israel in the Old Testament, but that benevolence to strangers never extended to opening Israel to foreign cultures and foreign domination. 2) The Western nations have the right to exist and preserve the cultural, ethnic, and other characteristics which define their nationhood. This right to exist implies the right to control borders. These nations need not feel guilty that they have more than other countries. The wealth of Western countries exists to a large extent because of a Christian heritage which affirms justice, the rights of property, and the work ethic.
    http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman ... _453.shtml
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Can anyone name one successful country with multi ethnic and multi races ?

I'm talking over the course of history

One always has to take out the other when 2 collide

In our case we have 4

That my friends equals real serious trouble down the line

America is suppose to be beyond that , but from the looks of things
    lately , we are just getting worse.
    Unfortunately you'll always have ignorant people no matter how great a country we have. I wish we could just kick out all the ignorant people of all colors so the rest of us who can use our brains can work together as one to make this country what it once was.

That actual numerical data at this time would suggest that white Americans are being killed by minorities at a rate 10-15 times higher than minorities are being killed by whites. I have not checked the data in several years so I may be 6 years out of date.

ALIPAC's goal is to unite Americans of every race, party, and walk of life behind restoring the American Republic, the Constitution, and our existing immigration and border laws.

However, as an American of European ancestry, I must honestly say that the racial rage I see directed against white Americans because of our race is often homicidal rage and potentially genocidal rage.

When any group of people are demonized and defamed to such a point of being blamed for every problem, they become the analogous Jews.

I believe that Americans are being defamed and set up for a major fall and that most of the animosity is directed at white Americans. The promoters of illegal aliens and amnesty constantly compare the word AMERICA and AMERICANS to white racists associated with the virtually defunct KKK and neo nazis that collectively have less than 50,000 supporters in our nation of over 300 million.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just remember this simple saying:

Good fences make good neighbors
    Same holds true to secured borders.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    That actual numerical data at this time would suggest that white Americans are being killed by minorities at a rate 10-15 times higher than minorities are being killed by whites. I have not checked the data in several years so I may be 6 years out of date.

ALIPAC's goal is to unite Americans of every race, party, and walk of life behind restoring the American Republic, the Constitution, and our existing immigration and border laws.

However, as an American of European ancestry, I must honestly say that the racial rage I see directed against white Americans because of our race is often homicidal rage and potentially genocidal rage.

When any group of people are demonized and defamed to such a point of being blamed for every problem, they become the analogous Jews.

I believe that Americans are being defamed and set up for a major fall and that most of the animosity is directed at white Americans. The promoters of illegal aliens and amnesty constantly compare the word AMERICA and AMERICANS to white racists associated with the virtually defunct KKK and neo nazis that collectively have less than 50,000 supporters in our nation of over 300 million.

W
    You might also want to look at the poverty rate amount minorities since that's a major factor. If the minorities were in the same income bracket as most White Americans the numbers would be far less and most likely on par with that of White on minority crime. And similarly you have the pro legal immigration groups comparing the other side to the activist groups who apparently want to reclaim the South West. This stupidity on both sides is damaging this country.

Banned
    There is no doubt White Americans have taken it in the shorts for to long now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast