Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We should all send a letter like this to Bush

http://www.newswithviews.com/Bresnahan/david6.htm
    MR. PRESIDENT, I'M HEADED TO MEXICO

David M. Bresnahan
    April 1, 2006
    NewsWithViews.com

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.
    2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
    3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
    4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
    5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
    6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
    7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
    8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
    9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
    10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
    12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don’t enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
    13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

David M. Bresnahan

© 2006 David M. Bresnahan - All Rights Reserved

E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David M. Bresnahan has over 30 years of experience as an award-winning journalist, broadcaster, radio station owner, talk show host, and business owner. David has been a prominent writer for many Internet newspapers.

Web Site www.ThatPRGuy.com

E-Mail: nwv@Bresnahan.org
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Doesn't THAT hit home!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letters to the Prez, VP and the GOP CHAIRMAN

I send all 3 of them, headlines and snippets from the newspapers.
    with links.

I send approx. 4 or 5 each day

chairman@gop.com
    president@whitehouse.gov
    vicepresident@whitehouse.gov
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I will be happy to send this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent this to Dick Cheney and added a note to just keep on screwing over the legal American citizens because we already know they will. We are moving to Mexico where there are no Mexicans
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

yeah ill be happy to send this letter on as well.