Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    some of the boxes are filling up
    YEP LETS CLOG THEM ALL!!!!! LETS OVER FLOW EVERYTHING EMAIL FAX VOICEMAIL!!!! If we let this travesty slide we might as well kiss our country and freedom goodbye.

working4change
    FILL EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

previous post

Kevin Brady is the only one I can get through to. Most all mailboxes are full. He knew exactly what he was doing. Everybody is on recess.

April

Re: previous post

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo47
    Kevin Brady is the only one I can get through to. Most all mailboxes are full. He knew exactly what he was doing. Everybody is on recess.
    Yeah they are on recess so be sure and fill the voice mail of their Local offices as well. Time for them to BUCK UP and do the JOB we the people expect them to do. I have with all the shiftless no good deaf politicians!! TIME FOR SOME REAL CHANGE! When they are back to work we have to hit em hard again, this cannot slide...NO WAY!!!!!

Banned
    When they get back from recess we need to be ready We need to bombard them with calls

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    When they get back from recess we need to be ready We need to bombard them with calls

Yes they are back on Sept 5th

Michele Bachmann
    http://www.michelebachmann.com/contact/

Is this email full?

My email to Bachmann!

President Obama has once again by-passed congress to grant amnesty to 20 million illegal immigrants through executive fiat.

And by doing so he has just told the world "If you sneak in here, I'll make sure you get to stay!" Just watch for the huge serge at our borders both North and South! Please use your people and resources to stop this.

It's not fair to Americans who are struggling to keep a roof over they're heads. Don't worry! America has your back! We've been campaigning our butts off for you since you announced your candidacy! And we won't stop till you're in the White House! This issue is very very important to Americans.

Michele it is really the most important, people are just afraid to be called "bigots and racist" I promise you and I know I'm right that if you let Americans know that "illegal immigration, is not job creation!" you will be our very first "Lady President" Americans already know the truth, they want to know that they're candidate knows and is willing to stand up for them and they're children!

It will be nice to have a President that will be loved and respected by all Americans we haven't had one of those in a very long time!

Sincerely,
    stevetheroofer
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: previous post

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo47
    Yeah they are on recess so be sure and fill the voice mail of their Local offices as well. Time for them to BUCK UP and do the JOB we the people expect them to do. I have with all the shiftless no good deaf politicians!! TIME FOR SOME REAL CHANGE! When they are back to work we have to hit em hard again, this cannot slide...NO WAY!!!!!
    I have told them "We Have Had It With Them" Too !
    Our representatives are either DEAF, STUPID, OR DYSLEXIC !
    We say FIX IT ! And what? They do everything to screw us even worse !
    Unfreakin believable what is happening with these politicians.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Michele Bachmann
    http://www.michelebachmann.com/contact/

Is this email full?

My email to Bachmann!

President Obama has once again by-passed congress to grant amnesty to 20 million illegal immigrants through executive fiat.

And by doing so he has just told the world "If you sneak in here, I'll make sure you get to stay!" Just watch for the huge serge at our borders both North and South! Please use your people and resources to stop this.

It's not fair to Americans who are struggling to keep a roof over they're heads. Don't worry! America has your back! We've been campaigning our butts off for you since you announced your candidacy! And we won't stop till you're in the White House! This issue is very very important to Americans.

Michele it is really the most important, people are just afraid to be called "bigots and racist" I promise you and I know I'm right that if you let Americans know that "illegal immigration, is not job creation!" you will be our very first "Lady President" Americans already know the truth, they want to know that they're candidate knows and is willing to stand up for them and they're children!

It will be nice to have a President that will be loved and respected by all Americans we haven't had one of those in a very long time!

Sincerely,
    stevetheroofer
    Very good "Roofer"

Banned
    Cant get in anymore i think there filling up.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast