Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are up against

We are up against some big business too guys. The Bush administration have sold the American people out for monetary contributions. How does that make you feel? Money is more important to our government than what the people's wishes and needs are.

Bush is a traitor.

Bush is a traitor.
    Tbow, you got that right!

Knowing our government sells out the 'common' folk certainly isn't a good feeling. Its definately a blow to the pride many of us feel by being Americans. I've always been curious as to when their values disappeared. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt in thinking they were raised w/ better values than that, but who knows.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I don't think Bush & Co. see it that way, though. They feel that globalization is the wave of the future--that there is no stopping it. In order for America to remain competitive in the global market (European, Asian markets), we need to have free movement of people and goods across the borders.

I think Bush is really naive and really believes that all of these "immigrants" are like the ones who came 100 years ago and that they will eventually assimilate like those ones did and all will be well.

Not saying I agree with any of that; obviously I don't. I'm just saying I think that is their mindset. We see it as being treasonous; they see it as keeping America competitive in the global economy.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    I don't think Bush & Co. see it that way, though. They feel that globalization is the wave of the future--that there is no stopping it. In order for America to remain competitive in the global market (European, Asian markets), we need to have free movement of people and goods across the borders.

I think Bush is really naive and really believes that all of these "immigrants" are like the ones who came 100 years ago and that they will eventually assimilate like those ones did and all will be well.

Not saying I agree with any of that; obviously I don't. I'm just saying I think that is their mindset. We see it as being treasonous; they see it as keeping America competitive in the global economy.
    The job of the President is to uphold the Constitution as per his oath, not to do things based on how he sees it. That is TYRANNY! The job of President is more like a maintainence man, not a design engineer.

Bush is not naive. It is impossible for Bush not to be aware of all the hardships U.S. citizens are suffering throughout the nation because of the illegal alien invasion. It couldn't be any more obvious. He don't give a damn about American citizens. He don't gove a damn about America. He don't dive a damn about the Constitution or the rule of law.

The poster who started this topic has made the correct assessment.

BUSH IS A TRAITOR

Two words some up the deviance of the American People by MR. Bush "Columbia Bush" He has a Dog (boy is she) in the fight.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by dxd

The job of the President is to uphold the Constitution as per his oath, not to do things based on how he sees it. That is TYRANNY! The job of President is more like a maintainence man, not a design engineer.

Bush is not naive. It is impossible for Bush not to be aware of all the hardships U.S. citizens are suffering throughout the nation because of the illegal alien invasion. It couldn't be any more obvious. He don't give a damn about American citizens. He don't gove a damn about America. He don't dive a damn about the Constitution or the rule of law.

The poster who started this topic has made the correct assessment.

BUSH IS A TRAITOR
    DXD, How right your are. Bush is neither naive nor stupid. He is trying to complete daddy's work. The NWO initiatives are still alive, they have just been renamed. The NAU is just moving this one giant leap forward to a one world government. He's convinced globalization is the panacea to our country, and as we all know this isn't true.
    As we all know, the oath of office is not just an oath, it describes the basic duties that MUST be done by a president. Simply because he thinks a different way, certainly does not give him power to do so. I get the impression sometimes that Bush is annoyed that he doesn't have absolute power of a dictator.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I do not disagree with the original poster. I actually sent an angry email to the White House several weeks ago accusing the president of being treasonous for refusing to secure the borders. However, I will only add that this failure to secure our borders has been going on for a long time through various administrations. They all knew what was going on and looked the other way because business wanted the cheap labor.

dxd
    I do not disagree with the original poster. I actually sent an angry email to the White House several weeks ago accusing the president of being treasonous for refusing to secure the borders. However, I will only add that this failure to secure our borders has been going on for a long time through various administrations. They all knew what was going on and looked the other way because business wanted the cheap labor.
    If I had to choose between the "cheap labor and cheap votes" cover story vs. the illegall alien invasion is a mechanism to establish a new government of plutocrats that posess absolute, irrestible and unaccountable power, I would lean toward the latter.

Either way:
    BUSH IS A TRAITOR

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    If I had to choose between the "cheap labor and cheap votes" cover story vs. the illegal alien invasion is a mechanism to establish a new government of plutocrats that possess absolute, irresistible and unaccountable power, I would lean toward the latter.

Either way:
    BUSH IS A TRAITOR
    There is no need to choose between two stories if they are both true.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!