Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Workers in Medicaid Are Seeing More and More...

Anchor babies with serious birth defects, illnesses, and diseases costing us even more tax dollars.

Why? Because they get no pre-natal care, but OF COURSE the mother's hospital bill is paid be Mexicaid.

Just another way the illegals are running up our bills not to mention what is cost DSS to extract this kids from their homes because their parents don't have enough sense to even heat the home.

I see it too in my hospital. Working ER and these non-speaking come in for free care. If they are really bored, they come in for free ER ultrasound just to look at their babies - the whole family is there at 2 a.m. since they don't work and all they care about is nina?/nino?!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Someone who has better luck with the search here at ALIPAC than me needs to look up jjmm's post (an RN I think) about the illegal who had syphilis and cancer with no family around who took to urinating on the other nurses when he couldn't have hims ice creams....

Mind blowing the arrogance - even their death bed they want to continue to stick it to taxpayers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I see it too in my hospital. Working ER and these non-speaking come in for free care. If they are really bored, they come in for free ER ultrasound just to look at their babies - the whole family is there at 2 a.m. since they don't work and all they care about is nina?/nino?!!!
    They're checking out one of their reconquista brats making sure it is ok and salivating over their intent to take over this nation one baby at a time. What a cowards way to do it.

Health plans

Gregoire has proposed eliminating programs that have proved politically untouchable in the past, like the Basic Health Plan and Disability Lifeline.

Getting rid of the Basic Health Plan would save the state $230 million over the next two years and leave 66,000 people without health insurance.

Dropping Disability Lifeline would save $327 million, and leave thousands of people who are temporarily disabled and unable to work without health care or cash grants.

..Why not get all the illegals out of our prison and off the housing and no interperter for courts...guilty if you do not speak or understand english we are not paying someone just so you can understand our language,
    This is not fair to the people who need it.Im guessing we will be seeing more white homeless families on our streets to bad they are not aka farm workers they would be taken care of like a king..

JJMm here, with plenty of experience seeing illegals getting Medicaid. The health department I worked at for a short time in Arlington Va would march them straight to Medicaid once they got their positive pregnancy tests. Legal or not, hispanic or not ...many were from other countries, too -- china, africa, you name it. But ALL IT TAKES is a positive pregnancy test and BOOM, they're getting the benefits.

They'd hold a class in which they got free carseats and the class would be PACKED. They'd just walk out w/ brand new carseats in the box ...

Meanwhile, as an American, I always had to save and spend my own money on baby items.

At school time, they'd be packed in the clinic getting shots and health physicals. In the "women's clinic" they'd be sitting in the waiting room waiting for free birth control pills, which they never seemed to use, b ecause most of them came in pregnant anyway.

It's the DO GOODERS in these clinics that perpetuate this stuff also ...they are dedicated to working hard and seeing to it all these illegals get whatever they can from the taxpayers.

It's disgusting. I advocate EVERY American should stop by one of these places and just take a look at who is utilizing the local welfare dept services. You will see very few Americans in these places ...very few elderly -- just mostly, 99% are illegal immigrants.

It's time to STOP welfare anyway ...and definitely time to stop givng away the store to illegals. How much longer can this country sustain this?? Well, we're PAST that time as it is.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    This is bs. Time to cut them off and they will self deport...........

They don't even have to buy their rug-rats Christmas presents - they have caught on about our program so they sign up - get sponsored - come pick up the goodies for their anchor babies - makes me SICK!!!

Re: We Workers in Medicaid Are Seeing More and More...

Quote Originally Posted by greenkat

Just another way the illegals are running up our bills not to mention what is cost DSS to extract this kids from their homes because their parents don't have enough sense to even heat the home.
    I hear you there. We moved into this apartment after Mexican immigrants had left it in disarray, almost this whole complex is Mexican. The roaches which we are still battling with pretty much greeted us upon arrival. In addition, the bathtub faucet and shower was not working AT ALL. There were many other things that we had to bring to the management's attention and there is a lady who is bilingual in the management office. I am not sure why they would be so ignorant as to not even have management fix everything when all they had to do was tell someone.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

I gotta get around to taking some pics of what they have done to some of the homes here - the houses look like they should be bull-dozed down.