Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Weak knee Americans

Why,in general, are Americans opposing illegal immigration yet doing nothing about it? Why isn't any group suing the US government or charging the majority of Congressional or Senate members with treason!? This is happening by no accident. Pres. Reagan was the first one to start letting go of our southern borders, yet signing a tough border protection act that...alas was never enforced. Why do you think NAFTA and other trade agreements were made without the approval of the Amreican people? Why has Vincete Fox made promises to the Mexican government and the people that he would have a amnesty program in effect before he leaves office in November? Ladies and gentlemen, it is going to get worse, I fear to the point of internal war or having another a group (United Nations) to secure peace within our own borders. Americans are on a daily basis fed garbage of "we will protect you if you let us do this." We are losing our borders and our freedom yet we are demanding the government to stop this. The dog has peed on the wrong tree.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

welcome to the fight ...

I don't think anyone on this forum is doing nothing -- they are ALL doing plenty. Some have done protests in opposition to the illegals, and all have sent emails, faxes and made phone calls to Congress, many pass out fliers, etc.

And I know when CAFTA was being voted on we made phone calls way up into the night, it got passed but not because no one fought it -- I'm still fighting it.

like I have said many times, just because you don't see every action by those here, doesn't mean they are inactive -- you NEVER let the enemy know your war plan, they can then attempt to cut you off at the pass -- know your enemy but don't let them know your tactics.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I wish sometimes it were otherwise, but middle class America is always slow to boil. Almost never take to the streets. But make no mistake, the votes in this country are still controlled by the middle class. It is a sleeping giant...but starting to wake. When you see party lines blur and everybody working for a common goal, then the Washington politicians are the ones that will have weak knees.

Washington does pay attention when it get deluged with Emails and letters from middle America.

the American people are slow to anger. BUT, the middle and lower class were the ones that stood up against the terrorists after 9/11 -- patriotism had not been as high since the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Once the American people realize what's going on under their nose (many depend on local and network news), all hell is going to break loose and the President and Congress might wish they had taken steps to contain this instead of encouraging it
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Welcome, Hang around awhile you will learn more then you ever wanted to know. This is an Exceptional group with a strong leadership in William and others.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

AllAmerican said
    I wish sometimes it were otherwise, but middle class America is always slow to boil. Almost never take to the streets

Maybe it is because they are to busy trying to make a living for their family and subsdize healthcare, food stamps, welfare and whatever else for the illegal aliens, so the American companies can have all the benefits of cheap labor without worrying about paying any benefits for them! A heck of a lot of middle class citizens can no longer afford health ins. for their family, yet make to much to get any of these entitlements for them and their families.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I have 400.00 in my account but I paid my $150 health insurance. I don't know why I bother. I am insuranced to death. My insurances costs more than my condo and food.

I could never get assistance because I own property and a car.

House Insurance, Car Insurance and Health Insurance in case of some uninsured person.

Guess what we got 20-40 million of them.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

This past week I have been pushing real hard to get people I know who are just as mad as I am about illegal aliens. Trying to get them to wake up and get involved has really been frustrating. But as long as I have an email address I plan to keep on getting in their faces for as long as it takes. :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Why,in general, are Americans opposing illegal immigration yet doing nothing about it?
    JustJeff, I resent that remark more than you can ever know. I work, I keep a house, and I still find at least 40 hours a week to fight against illegal immigration!

If you look around this site, you will find dozens of suggestions about fighting illegal immigration. Granted, we don't get out in the streets and make horses asses out of ourselves like the illegals do. We don't pick fights with individuals in some great arena where our actions can be seen on the 6 o-clock news. But, believe me, we are fighting.

Before you start slinging out such senseless comments, I wish you would read the boards.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, everyone here is doing something - and that isn't insignificant - but I can sense the frustration in JustJeff's post.

Sometimes it seems the public at large is totally uninterested.

For me, it seems like things are moving now - certainly not fast enough or strong enough - but moving. Just having a debate seems like major victory to me since I have been talking for 15 years about this. Until recently, it was a non-issue to politicians and the media.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast