Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Weapons on the border

This is a reality.

Attached is a news article from Customs and Border Patrol site about weapons and drugs that were siezed in Arivaca, Ariz.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/new ... 062009.xml

I was in this area last Oct with members of Minuteman American Defense including Shawna Forde when I was the target of a sniper attack.
    We were leaving a night post position at about 10:30 when the driver had spotted some fresh tracks in a wash. Me and a videotographer that was there filming a documentary got out and was following the tracks when all of a sudden there was a shot and a richoet. It was all caught on film and should hopefully be released soon.

When ever I am on the border or in the border areas, even at home in New Mexico, I am always careful to be extra cautious and capable of protecting myself.

Some groups have a strict policy of no long guns on the border operations and that is one of the most foolhearty things I have ever heard. One of these days soon the border areas are going to explode with violence on the American side, and as a dedicated minuteman it is possible I might one of the first involved.

My point is simple. If you are not willing to carry a rifle and put up a defence, stay away from the border. I would not walk through Detroit without the willingness or ability to protect myself either. I have lived in several big cities and they all have their risky or dangerous areas, just like the US/Mexico border.

I will carry my M-15 fully loaded with full metal jacket bullets and a 9mm auto when I am on the border. I also wear a class four bullet proof vest.

It is my right as an American and my obligation as a dedicated citizen to protect my country.

Welcome to alipac chucks,I have been saying for months that we need at least 30000 troops on the southern border. I expect things to get much worse in 2009.

Welcome to ALIPAC ChuckS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Harry Reid said he will tear down the border fence and open the border in the interest of "cultural exchange" which includes decapitation, torture, kidnapping, assault and rape of American women and children and other violent crimes by drug cartels which most likely is one of Congress' owners.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

ChuckS,

I'll assume you meant to say AR-15,instead of M-15.I can't say that i have
    ever heard of an M15.
    Be sure to keep your head down out there,the ''Banditos'' are getting
    restless.

ChuckS.........WELCOME to ALIPAC.
    ------------------------

Welcome ChuckS. And please stay safe out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)