Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Website news from W

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Website news from W

Just spoke to W, and he asked me to pass this message along to everyone.

As most of you know, ALIPAC has been experiencing website problems. We are working to address those problems, and hopefully, you'll notice some improvements. Please test all the features that you regularly use, and report your results here. If you have problems, please describe them here in as much detail as possible. We really need to know what is working and what's not.

If you posted an article within the past few days, it may be missing now. Please repost whatever articles you can so that we can rebuild our database.

Thank you so much for your patience. We appreciate so much your efforts to keep ALIPAC current and up to date.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The VIEWS counters on News, Other and General Discussion MIGHT not be working. (Or no one has read any article in hours.)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    The VIEWS counters on News, Other and General Discussion MIGHT not be working. (Or no one has read any article in hours.)
    Thanks, JD2, I'll check it out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Clicking on the 'Forums' tab takes me to the Homepage. I haven't tried any of the other tabs yet.
    I have just now, tonight, been able to get past the homepage, and only by clicking on recently posted articles on the left of the page. Yesterday and the day before I could only see the home page. Wednesday I couldn't even get alipac.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Clicking on the 'Forums' tab takes me to the Homepage. I haven't tried any of the other tabs yet.
    I have just now, tonight, been able to get past the homepage, and only by clicking on recently posted articles on the left of the page. Yesterday and the day before I could only see the home page. Wednesday I couldn't even get alipac.
    Tonight for the first time in a couple of days, the Forum tab takes me to the forums, and NOT to the homepage or an article. What browser are you using, florgal? Any other info you can add may be helpful.

My browser is Firefox.
    Still only get the home page when I click on Forums tab. I can, however, access the General Discussion and News Stories forums by clicking on an article link from the list on the left of this page, then using the 'general' or 'news' link there, but that seems to be the only way to navigate at this point. Still, this is a great improvement from the past few days.

Not getting email notifications on threads I'm subscribed to. Happening to anyone else?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Not getting email notifications on threads I'm subscribed to. Happening to anyone else?
    Maybe. Or they could just be slow.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Use IE and Firefox and both are working fine for me. I click on Forums and get to the Forums.

Sometimes when I've had problems here I've been told to log out, clear cache and delete cookies, then log back in to see if that corrected the problem. May want to try that florgal.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Me neither, Jean. Haven't been getting them for a while now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast