Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If it wasn't so upsetting you could see the humor. Taking a 7 year old little girl to the beach and being harassed by illegals no matter where you went wasn't funny. She just wanted to play in the water and sand. They are absolutely rude and disrespectful. Needless to say, we stopped going to the public area. Seems to be a trend...push the citizens out!!

I have had enough and want to do something about it. I just don't know what.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Hey USCitizen...I have one more story for you. I am driving home from work and listening to the Phil Valentine show. Callers are upset with the Illegal Protests. Anyway, the banjo player from the Andy Griffith show called in and was discussing how his life had changed since being hit by Illegals in a car. Right when he was talking about how he can't walk I saw a car accident about 6 blocks ahead of me...The occupants of one car got up and ran in all directions just like the Andy Griffith guy was talking about. Talk about irony. I see something at least once a day and the worst thing was a dead body that was just recently raped in an establishment that I was using...This used to be a good middle class part of town not even five years ago.

In fact, There are a lot of these types of accidents in Nashville. It is sickening and nobody will do anything about it. I call them Hit and Run ( from the car) drivers. It is very very common.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

OMG!!....

This situation is out of control, these people that come here have no morals, no self dignity, and no intention of assimilating to american law, culture, and ethics. I'm tired of politicians telling me that they want to live the american dream, I'm tired of "chicanos" telling me this is their land, tired of them stomping on my flag. I hate saying this but if this bill goes through (amnesty) americans sooner or later will wake up and smell the coffee, we as americans out number these illegal aliens and their supporters by the millions. And the citizens of the U.S. will do everything in our power to defend, protect and to live by the flag and what our founding father's gave to us.

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    OMG!!....

This situation is out of control, these people that come here have no morals, no self dignity, and no intention of assimilating to american law, culture, and ethics. I'm tired of politicians telling me that they want to live the american dream, I'm tired of "chicanos" telling me this is their land, tired of them stomping on my flag. I hate saying this but if this bill goes through (amnesty) americans sooner or later will wake up and smell the coffee, we as americans out number these illegal aliens and their supporters by the millions. And the citizens of the U.S. will do everything in our power to defend, protect and to live by the flag and what our founding father's gave to us.
    It makes my blood boil and it takes everything I have to try and be rational.

I'm trying so hard to be rational article IV,

but they always use the race card on me that i get defensive about it. I can only have so much patience. LOL...they sad thing about this whole situation is that we're talking sense, we're taking the time to educate ourselves and we use facts, statistics to back our arguments....but they run purely on word of mouth. Which is mostly consisting of racists attitude and comments. It's all just very disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    I'm trying so hard to be rational article IV,

but they always use the race card on me that i get defensive about it. I can only have so much patience. LOL...they sad thing about this whole situation is that we're talking sense, we're taking the time to educate ourselves and we use facts, statistics to back our arguments....but they run purely on word of mouth. Which is mostly consisting of racists attitude and comments. It's all just very disgusting.
    It is very Marxist Or Orwellian if you dare!! I am glad this site exists. I do not remember being so passionate about something. I love this country and I love people from other countries. I don't have any tolerance for what I am seeing with the Illegals and it just isn't those from Central America either. I have many friends that are "hispanic" and many other ethnicities. I love diversity. The difference I am seeing is with culture, morals, and ethics. We seem to be taking the worst of the worst. I would never try to harass a father and his daughter..yet they seemed to have enjoyed it. Someday I will share the attempted mugging on my person and I know they were little illegal gang members...Okay, I don't know..but am pretty confident.

I welcome every race that steps foot in this country, but do it in a well mannered LEGAL fashion. It's simple, so simple to do so yet they make it out to be completely impossible. Then they say we're racist for thinking like we do, I'm just really fed up with it all.

wow, mugged??? nonetheless by illegals huh, absolutely digusting.

I wasn't mugged..it was an attempted mugging. I am not sure if it was a bunch of illegals or not...I just believe it was because of their ages and the part of town I was in. I stereotyped.

I did pretty good in that situation I must admit

That's crazy articleIV,

It's only human to stereotype. I'd rather not being it's morally wrong, but i can't help it I'm human.

Well I"ve been reading around on the board, and you've served in the forces right???...so I'm assuming you knew exactly what you were doing in that situation. kudos.

ArticleIV
    If it wasn't so upsetting you could see the humor. Taking a 7 year old little girl to the beach and being harassed by illegals no matter where you went wasn't funny. She just wanted to play in the water and sand. They are absolutely rude and disrespectful. Needless to say, we stopped going to the public area. Seems to be a trend...push the citizens out!!
    ArticleIV, I believe every word that you say, because I live in Florida, and I have SEEN FIRST HAND KNOWN AND CONFIRMED ILLEGAL ALIENS (happened to be from Mexico) be extremely unkind, rude and even downright cruel to American children. I have seen it with my own two eyes.

In fact that is how I found ALIPAC. I was online looking for ANSWERS as to WHY and HOW so many people in our area could be in America illegally.
    I couldn't imagine what the heck was going on. Then I got the answers to my questions which shocked me even more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast