Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Proud, I was thinking maybe you should set up a sticky note with all this imformation on it and after we get done collecting it again we will have it in one place and not have to look for it all over again, I also think so much of this information on these threads will discourage people from wanting posting here because they are going to get tired of scrolling though it to post. each day we could post the link to all the contact information under the message.What do you think? It should save us alot of time always looking for it!!

But now I will help you search and come back and give you the thread # 's and you can post it.
    To begin with , this might be a good list to start with and you could probably shorten it by editing and putting the Yea's and nay's side by side, I think if we could find any way to make the list look shorter people will use it more.
    heres the last way the senators voted on S1348 I think it is an important list to have on record for now.thread #379947 Its a start!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I agree this method is cumbersome.
    We do need a central place where are information is always located with links that we can link too. A sticky is a great idea.
    I think one of the mods would have to do that. I hope they will.
    We could save time and effort each day.

April
    William always wants us to direct everyone to the action panel for info. That is where all contact info is located.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

Duh
    [quote="April"] the daily activity thread is updated . I did it earlier !

Ah, now I see the problem. The date on the right (Last Post date) doesn't get updated when the thread gets updated. It still says June 12. This threw me off.

Thanks for updating it.

Duh
    Duh

April
    Sure Duh! Thank you for being such a dedicated patriot!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Yes, I agree this method is cumbersome.
    We do need a central place where are information is always located with links that we can link too. A sticky is a great idea.
    I think one of the mods would have to do that. I hope they will.
    We could save time and effort each day.
    Shouldn't JAK be able to do that, we definitly need to get better organized. she posted the stickt link for the daily posting thread, maybe we can get the information together on this thread and then have her set it up on a sticky so we just have to post the link each day. May be I should spend the day compiling a list off of this site
    but if we are going to keep losing it , its going to be a waste of alot of time that can be spent on other things
    http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm

I could list senators, first list of E-MAIL
    then Phone#
    Then Faxes
    and everyone can go to what ever they are working on at that time.
    Like this

Phone list

Akaka Daniel K (D-HI) (202) 224-2129
    Aleexander, Lamar (202) 224-4944
    ETC.

Fax List
    Akaka Daniel K (202)224-2126
    ETC,

E-Mail list
    Akaka Daniel K (D-Hi)
    http://akaka.senate.gov/email.cfm
    ETC.
    So we would have three lists and the e-mail list would be great because you could just click from one to the and copy and paste just change who it is addressed to
    What do you think? we would have 3 different lists
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sen Jeff Sessions used these 20 loop holes to disarm the Amnesty Senators , these are power points to bring up here's the link:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#385975
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

SoSad, I think that would be awesome!

Let me know if I can help you in any way!

OK I will work on it and post it on here and you see if you can get someone to copy it to a sticky and that will be the end of our searching constantly. is that a plan??

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK I will work on it and post it on here and you see if you can get someone to copy it to a sticky and that will be the end of our searching constantly. is that a plan??
    Deal!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast