Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Welcome to Tennessee, Now Show Us Your Papers!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to Tennessee, Now Show Us Your Papers!

H2 Note: If we were not now living in a police state, I normally would not object to blanket roadblocks. But the historical precedent does not bode well for American's Constitutional Rights, namely the Fourth Amendment. The pitiful thing about all this is that most Americans don't even know there is a Fourth Amendment ..

---------------------------------------------------------

All American Blogger

This video is worth 12 minutes of your time.

Here are your rights as an American citizen.

The Fourth Amendment
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Definition from Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary

A search and seizure by a law enforcement officer without a search warrant and without probable cause to believe that evidence of a crime is present. Such a search or seizure is unconstitutional under the Fourth Amendment (applied to the states by the Fourteenth Amendment), and evidence obtained from the unlawful search may not be introduced in court.
    Not only does the Tennessee Highway Patrol not understand the Fourth Amendment, they can’t even figure out why they’re hassling this guy who’s just trying to get from point A to point B.

This is a telling exchange.

Citizen: What am I being arrested for, sir?
    Officer: Well sir, like we told you back there man, you’re being arrested for not showing us a driver’s license.
    Citizen: You can’t arrest me for not showing a driver’s license.
    Officer: Yes we can, sir.
    Citizen: I thought I was being charged for not having a license.
    Officer: That’s what I just said.

I look forward to finding out more about this case. The man driving the Jeep specifically said he did not consent to a search – and then the police searched his Jeep. I’d like to know if they had a warrant, or if they granted themselves an exception from following the law. Because apparently in Tennessee, the State Patrol is above the law?

This is a shameful way for police officers to behave, especially when this kind of thing has already been ruled unconstitutional by the Tennessee Supreme Court.

If you’d like to reach out to the Tennessee State Highway Patrol, this is the man driving that clown car.
    Feel free to demand his license.

http://allamericanblogger.com/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME View Post
    H2 Note: If we were not now living in a police state, I normally would not object to blanket roadblocks. But the historical precedent does not bode well for American's Constitutional Rights, namely the Fourth Amendment. The pitiful thing about all this is that most Americans don't even know there is a Fourth Amendment ..

---------------------------------------------------------

All American Blogger

This video is worth 12 minutes of your time.

Here are your rights as an American citizen.
    The Fourth Amendment
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Definition from Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary

A search and seizure by a law enforcement officer without a search warrant and without probable cause to believe that evidence of a crime is present. Such a search or seizure is unconstitutional under the Fourth Amendment (applied to the states by the Fourteenth Amendment), and evidence obtained from the unlawful search may not be introduced in court.
    Not only does the Tennessee Highway Patrol not understand the Fourth Amendment, they can’t even figure out why they’re hassling this guy who’s just trying to get from point A to point B.

This is a telling exchange.
    Citizen: What am I being arrested for, sir?
    Officer: Well sir, like we told you back there man, you’re being arrested for not showing us a driver’s license.
    Citizen: You can’t arrest me for not showing a driver’s license.
    Officer: Yes we can, sir.
    Citizen: I thought I was being charged for not having a license.
    Officer: That’s what I just said.

I look forward to finding out more about this case. The man driving the Jeep specifically said he did not consent to a search – and then the police searched his Jeep. I’d like to know if they had a warrant, or if they granted themselves an exception from following the law. Because apparently in Tennessee, the State Patrol is above the law?

This is a shameful way for police officers to behave, especially when this kind of thing has already been ruled unconstitutional by the Tennessee Supreme Court.

If you’d like to reach out to the Tennessee State Highway Patrol, this is the man driving that clown car.
    Feel free to demand his license.

http://allamericanblogger.com/
    you want every one to show papers dr Lic you ask the illegal immigrants also what happen if they don't have dr lic ?
    what do you do ?I happy you do,this but also ask every one