Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks, Cayla. I'm watching it for both of us. Another Senator just called me, one of the authors of the new employer enforcement bill for Idaho. I had emailed him all the info earlier. He told me to watch the fur fly tomorrow.
    Wow that is great Tiny......

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Thanks, Cayla. I'm watching it for both of us. Another Senator just called me, one of the authors of the new employer enforcement bill for Idaho. I had emailed him all the info earlier. He told me to watch the fur fly tomorrow.
    Wow that is great Tiny......
    He was so mad the phone was smoking. Here he is trying get a bill through to stop illegal immigration in Idaho and then finds out that our Dairymen are encouraging it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, tbi. And I will be happy to join the fight from NC, so keep everyone posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to everyone. I don't think this fight is quite over yet.

Thanks to everyone. I don't think this fight is quite over yet.
    Should I start writing letters or do you want me to wait a day or two to see if additional info becomes available? I will let you be the boss of me on this one. You have nooooo idea how RARE that statement is lolololol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The good Senator said he was going to keep me informed, so we could wait until he gets back to me. Maybe that would be the best. But, Cayla, I really think this thing is going to bust wide open, maybe even in the press. This is big news for here. Now, whether our local media will have the guts to cover it, is another thing. Oh, and we need to do more research. Maybe everyone can help with that. The Senator said that there are many more businesses involved with this Idaho Business Coaltion for Immigration Reform, than just the Dairymen. We need to find out who these people are so we can boycott and raise hell with them. Kind of funny, don't you think, that they don't even have a website?

So, let's watch this thing for a few days and see what happens.

The good Senator said he was going to keep me informed, so we could wait until he gets back to me. Maybe that would be the best. But, Cayla, I really think this thing is going to bust wide open, maybe even in the press. This is big news for here. Now, whether our local media will have the guts to cover it, is another thing. Oh, and we need to do more research. Maybe everyone can help with that. The Senator said that there are many more businesses involved with this Idaho Business Coaltion for Immigration Reform, than just the Dairymen. We need to find out who these people are so we can boycott and raise hell with them. Kind of funny, don't you think, that they don't even have a website?

This is getting better, all organizations, including non profits, must register with most (I have done title work in 8 states and have yet to find a state where this is not required, but I am giving a benefit of a doubt here) secretary of states offices. I know you will find this shocking, but Idaho Business Coalition for Immigration Reform is not registered. In most (see previous disclaimer) states this would mean they can not collect or spend on red cent legally. You may want to check this out further
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are small businesses, manufacturers, agri-businesses, farmers and service providers.
    This is from Olmstead's article in the CDA Press. At least we have the categories these businesses belong to. Maybe we could start there. The Senator said he sure could use some help finding out who these members are. At the moment he's in Boise. He stayed there all weekend instead of coming home, trying to find out how many illegal aliens are in Idaho jails. If we could ever solve this other thing, maybe we could give him a hand with that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

This is getting better, all organizations, including non profits, must register with most (I have done title work in 8 states and have yet to find a state where this is not required, but I am giving a benefit of a doubt here) secretary of states offices. I know you will find this shocking, but Idaho Business Coalition for Immigration Reform is not registered. In most (see previous disclaimer) states this would mean they can not collect or spend on red cent legally. You may want to check this out further
    So, how do I check to see if they're registered?

Sorry, I must be getting numb. You already said they were not registered.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast