Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, Cayla. I'm not sure it's illegal, either, but it sure doesn't look good for us here in Idaho when we are trying to get an employer enforcement bill passed.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Thanks, Cayla. I'm not sure it's illegal, either, but it sure doesn't look good for us here in Idaho when we are trying to get an employer enforcement bill passed.
    What we do know is that it is pretty much a confession that at least the dairy farmers are willingly and knowingly hiring illegals.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anything new?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got this in my email from Senator Goedde. I sent him the link that shows the "avoid the law" rules. He's not the one who's going to make the fur fly. It appears he knows this Brent Olmstead real well.

I read through the Know your Rights tab and I don't see anything illegal there. I don't like the content but I don't think they are doing anything they can't. I will have a talk with Brent. Sorry I did not get back to you yesterday but there wasn't much I could do in the short time. If you give me details, I will get to the bottom of it however
    . John

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I look forward to more of his reply, Tiny, good luck with that.

Cayla, I wanted to tell you that after I talked to Lou Dobbs today, The Dairymen's Association deleted everything on their site that had anything to do with immigration. And I talked to my Senator today and he said that Olmstead did register the Idaho Business for Immigration Reform. I will bet you he just did this since you looked, because I taunted him about it in the newspaper. I told him that if he was so proud of his group why didn't he have a website or anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Cayla, I wanted to tell you that after I talked to Lou Dobbs today, The Dairymen's Association deleted everything on their site that had anything to do with immigration. And I talked to my Senator today and he said that Olmstead did register the Idaho Business for Immigration Reform. I will bet you he just did this since you looked, because I taunted him about it in the newspaper. I told him that if he was so proud of his group why didn't he have a website or anything on it.

I was not smart enough to take screen shots of the site before they deleted it. Were you?

No, because I don't know how to do that.

You can save the whole webpage by clicking View/Source, and save it as .mht. Or just do Alt/Print screen, and then paste it into a graphics program.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456