Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Went to the NYC protest and got interviewed by CNN twice...

I 'm going to make this quick cause I have a migraine that could kill a donkey, Me and friend went, the turnout was terrible, but we all got interviewed by CNN, they hit me twice, why I don't know. But someone who was there called and said I was on TV already, and of course I pulled no punches, called for cleaning out the senate, treason, mexican military, LaRaza, Aztlan, taxes, economy, upside down flag, I let em have it, and of course I mentioned how the media is so bias and Americans will never learn the truth by watching tv. Anyway, if you catch it I'm the guy with the huge american flag and all the tattoos and sunglasses. Everyone that showed was very cool and willing to do it again. I'll give more details once this headache lets me see again...

Xian

Re: Went to the NYC protest and got interviewed by CNN twice

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    I 'm going to make this quick cause I have a migraine that could kill a donkey, Me and friend went, the turnout was terrible, but we all got interviewed by CNN, they hit me twice, why I don't know. But someone who was there called and said I was on TV already, and of course I pulled no punches, called for cleaning out the senate, treason, mexican military, LaRaza, Aztlan, taxes, economy, upside down flag, I let em have it, and of course I mentioned how the media is so bias and Americans will never learn the truth by watching tv. Anyway, if you catch it I'm the guy with the huge american flag and all the tattoos and sunglasses. Everyone that showed was very cool and willing to do it again. I'll give more details once this headache lets me see again...

Xian
    take care of that donkey kill then fill us in on all the details.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey thanks for the update and your time on TV may be real short because of Thier Bias towards what we all believe and stand for. Hope that headache get gone
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Great - I wish I had CNN so I could watch.

I signed up and posted 2 different letters to Anderson Cooper's 360 Blog and my letters did not get posted to the article on Immigration. They stopped the replies at 55 posts although some of the articles had over a hundred posts. Most of the 55 replies are not for illegal immigration.

I just emailed CNN and asked why my letters did not get posted.

I am very afraid of this media spin situation.

We need some footholds to allow us to voice our opinions.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Re: Went to the NYC protest and got interviewed by CNN twice

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    I pulled no punches, called for cleaning out the senate, treason, mexican military, LaRaza, Aztlan, taxes, economy, upside down flag, I let em have it,
    Xian
    glad to see you called for clearning out the senate and called them by their proper name -- TRAITORS... thanks a bunch
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

wheee xianleather....that's terrific...So glad you have a big mouth...LOL...congratulations...

MJ

Way to Go Xianleather
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)