Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's why I beleive many do understand English and could speak it.....they REFUSE to and that's the difference. That's why I will NEVER speak Spanish. This is MY country and we speak ENGLISH!!!

I beleive many can. People vacation in Mexico from here and many have a nice time. I've asked if they spoke Spanish and they said no that many people spoke English there. Especially the begging children. Granted it was at typical tourist areas but it's not an unheard tongue.

I read an article in a Daytona Beach newspaper where an illegal was probably going to have his sentence overturned because he didn't understand the Spanish the interrupter was saying. Now how far are these yahoos going to drag this language barrier along? Even when an English speaking person tries it's not good enough.

When I went to college I ment some French Canadians. They spoke English better than me. But if they were to get in trouble with the police they would ramble on in French playing like they didn't understand anything and they were always let go. Then laugh their butts off on how easy it was to get around things by playing stupid.

You can't have every Dr. Lawyer, Police officer, store clerk, nurse, bank teller etc. fluent in all these different languages!! I wish I was fluent in some bizarre language and be able to harrass a business that hires people who don't or won't speak English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's up to us individualy to remind these people who's country they are in. And we owe them nothing.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

What I did!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked out cursing. I can't say everything I on this board but believe me it wasn't nice. They didn't get my money. I drove down the street to a Family Dollar store in which they had American Workers. They were all nice to me and very helpful. Thank God some stores still hire Americans. Some of the things I said was hey, why are you here if you can't speak or communicate with the public? If you ask me they need to send these people home immediately. I am in a History of Health class and guess what brought down the Roman Empire? Migration! People came in from other countries and took over the country. That is what is happening now in our country right before our very eyes. Yes, I do no that most of them do speak English they refuse to do so. They refuse to communicate with us. They are using their language as a weapon in which I hope we can eventaully disarm and send them back.

I went to the store today. A dollar store in Ft.Worth Texas. I wanted only one thing. I was looking for a ice chest. When I asked the first worker, she said to look by the flowers. I knew she didnt' understand me. I tried to walk around to look but I was in a hurry. I saw a young man stocking. Surely, he would know where things are located. I asked him where could I find a ice chest in the store? He mumbled some words and said he didnt' speak English. I went to the next person and they couldn't help either because they couldn't understand me. No one could speak English. I mean no one. So how does an American citizen get help in the store. I would expect to have this problem if I went to France because they all speak French. Not my own country. I don't even own a passport and I have never left the country. Yet, my country has become a foreign land. So I guess it's high time I learn a new language since no one can communicate with me in my native land. Where are our rights to communicate. How can those who can't communicate be in public service?
    A taste of multi-culturalism. Or is it racism? Same thing happened to me dozens of times in Miami as long as 20 years ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't leave tips for waiters/waitresses who do not speak English..

just my 2 cents

curiouspat: [In your quoted text block] Re: "your kind doesn't
    belong here, we're going to drive your kind out of So. Fl. This is Cuba."

Sounds like a clear cut violation of Federal Civil Rights law to me.
    Report 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude

just my 2 cents
    How do they take your order if they don't speak English? And what kind of place would have waiters or waitresses that don't speak English?

I tried to, PhredE. Tried media as well. No one would listen, and I was told that it was my word against 2 others. NO PROOF!

To me it sounds like the Reconquista Movement, Cuban-style. Local media is, guess what, mostly Cuban.

Remember, 2 of my very best friends are Cuban-American (they just say American). They can't stand people like I ran into.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: went to store and no one spoke English

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    I went to the store today. A dollar store in Ft.Worth Texas. I wanted only one thing. I was looking for a ice chest. When I asked the first worker, she said to look by the flowers. I knew she didnt' understand me. I tried to walk around to look but I was in a hurry. I saw a young man stocking. Surely, he would know where things are located. I asked him where could I find a ice chest in the store? He mumbled some words and said he didnt' speak English. I went to the next person and they couldn't help either because they couldn't understand me. No one could speak English. I mean no one. So how does an American citizen get help in the store. I would expect to have this problem if I went to France because they all speak French. Not my own country. I don't even own a passport and I have never left the country. Yet, my country has become a foreign land. So I guess it's high time I learn a new language since no one can communicate with me in my native land. Where are our rights to communicate. How can those who can't communicate be in public service?
    That's a darn shame.
    When an American becomes a stranger in their own country

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude

just my 2 cents
    How do they take your order if they don't speak English? And what kind of place would have waiters or waitresses that don't speak English?
    LOL, you just point to the number of the entree on the menu silly..

to answer your second question... Mexican restaraunts.

love Mexican food.. mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12